Chapter 1

The dark cold winter night was colored by the lights of the Winter Carnival, a tall skinny teen walks by himself, his white pinkish hair flows in the nighttime chill. He looked out onto the happy couples having fun, like his friends from his prestigious school. This boy's name was Nagito Komaeda, he's only 17, and incredibly depressed. The reason he was so depressed was a mystery for his very few friends, he would decline sympathy and therapy saying he was 'Just Okay.' The reason for this was he was living a non-romantic fairytale.

Nagito had a boyfriend, everything was good in the beginning, it was pure, wholesome, until Nagito realized his boyfriend was a horrible person. Bob Duncan, Nagito's boyfriend, there was a major age gap between them, but nobody knew about that, everyone thought that Bob was also 17, but he was nothing but a liar and a huge ass pedophile who would only just abuse Nagito. Bob forced Nagito into this relationship, and into many other horrible things. Nagito would always put up with it, for he had no self confidence or the courage to stand up to Bob.

A chill went down Nagito's spine, he shivered and pulled his jacket closer to his chest, using his scarf to cover the bruise marks up along his neck from Bob. Somebody grabbed Nagito's shoulder tightly, he shook and turned around.

"Hey Nagito." Holding a giant wad of cotton candy was Bob, clenching tighter onto Nagito's shoulder.

"Hey..." Nagito whispered avoiding eye contact. Bob took a chunk of the cotton candy and bit into it.

"So I saw this cotton candy, and it made me think of your nasty ass hair." Bob laughed eating the cotton candy more.

"Ahaha thank you, I know my hair is disgusting." Nagito laughed nervously stroking a strand of his hair. Bob took another chunk of the cotton candy and shoved it in Nagito's hair.

"See it even matches!" Bob laughed maniacally, Nagito did nothing but stay stiff, he was embarrassed, What did I do to deserve this man? Such despair indeed... Nagito thought as he and Bob moved further into the carnival.

A booth caught Nagito's attention, it was one of those knock the clown over games. Nagito nudged Bob gently, Bob shot his head down to Nagito and exclaimed;

"What? I'm busy eyeing that young girl over there." Nagito had shrunken down and pointed to the clown game.

"You wanna play that garbage? Alright go ahead." Bob gave Nagito 4 dollars and left. Nagito coldly stared at Bob as he walked towards the young girl.

"What a dick, he just left you like that for that other little lady." The man at the clown stand said, Nagito kept looking back at Bob, he was flirting with the girl, but she was clearly not interested.

"Yah, he is a giant dick..." Nagito turned his head, his eyes met the man at the counter, the man stared deep into Nagito's eyes.

"So uh..." Nagito shoved the money shakily on the counter, the man put his hand on Nagito's.

You could hear the heartbeat coming from the man and Nagito. The man took the money quickly and gave Nagito the balls.

"My name is Peter, Peter Griffin." Peter smiled kindly, Nagito blushed as he held up one ball.

"Komaeda Nagito... truly a pleasure meeting you sexy ass bitch you be looking like a snACC- I mean... Peter." Nagito smiled throwing the ball directly at the clown, that ball bounced onto all the other clowns, knocking them all down.

"WOAH!" Peter exclaimed, "I've never seen anybody do that before!"

"That's apart of my good luck, I go to the school near here, Hope's Peak Academy, I'm the Super High School level Lucky." Nagito laughed. Peter picked a HUGE Barry Bee Benson plushie from off the shelf.

"This prize is yours Komaeda congrats!"

"Oh thank you, but just call me Nagito..." Nagito hugged the Barry Bee Benson plushie and stood at the stand like an idiot.