Part 10

Before they made it back, the skeleton had gotten tired from the journey. He placed Nagito in a field of grass and sat down under the radiant sun. Surrounding Nagito were a shit ton of flowers, so the skeleton decided to pick out one from the ground and place it into Nagito's frail, boney hands. Suddenly, and without warning, there was this total eclipse of the sun. It got very dark And there was this strange humming sound, like something from another world. And when the light came back, Nagito's eyes fluttered open, and he was good as new.

"Peter...? How did this 4Channing flower get here? And Where are we?" Nagito rose up slowly, but the skeleton pushed him back down and kissed him with excitement.

"I am no longer Peter my dearest Nagito, I am now Sans...BUT YOU'RE BACK!!!" The hugged and kissed and all that couple shit.

Sans told Nagito about Stalin's suicide and how he carried Nagito all the way back here, Nagito was amazed and showered his waifu Sans with love and kisses.

They eventually returned to Weeaboo Land, on a Sunday, where everyone had been waiting for them to return home. The people cheered and cried their names. Then Kanye West came to them with fingers up his ass and moaned to them.

"Komaeda, Sans, you have shown so much bravery, going to Russia and surviving the Gulags. Today we shall celebrate you and all your accomplishments!" Kanye moaned seductively as the fingers went in and out of his ass.

To fully understand this sophisticated work of literature, we highly recommend you try and research every possible reference, historical figure, or check some meme archives, then come back and read the whole thing again. But for now, this is where our story reaches its ultimate conclusion.

And that's why we celebrate Fingers in His Ass Sunday. The End.