Part 7

Nagito sat alone in a room covered in communist flags. The bright red and yellow burned his eyes and made him sad. Why must all my relationships end so horribly...? Nagito thought as he tried on a wedding veil that Stalin had given him. Nagito started to weep, thinking about all the good times he had with Peter, and how it was a mistake, Nagito's happiness of love led to his sadness and possibly Peter's demise.

"What, so now if I marry Stalin it'll be all gucci gang for him and horrible for me?" Nagito slammed his head down on the vanity.

"Stupid luck, I hate it so...so..." Nagito started coughing again and he grabbed a hold of his chair.

"The Fandomitis...dammit I forgot about that..." Nagito fell off the chair and started coughing up blood. He suddenly he heard a popping noise. He looked down at his pants and pulled them down. Nagito's eyes went wide and he screamed,

"MY DICK FELL OFF!" Nagito just stared at his tiny dick dissociating on the floor. It evaporated into the air and Nagito sighed and banged his head against the wall.

There was a knock at the door, Nagito quickly put on his pants as the door opened, it was Stalin holding a white tuxedo.

"This is for you my love!" Stalin threw the tuxedo onto the cheap bed in the communist flag room.

"Thanks...it's nice..." Nagito picked up the tuxedo and inspected it carefully, he put on a fake smile. Stalin shut the door and blew a kiss at Nagito. Nagito threw the tuxedo on the floor and fell to the floor and sobbed.

"Oh Peter, wh're art thee? wherefore might not but mine own luck bringeth such did hurt towards thee. I can't dealeth with this much teen any longeth'r. I doth not wanteth to marryeth this communist pig! oh god saveth me prithee" Nagito cried in Shakespearean.

Suddenly, Nagito heard a faint voice call out to him, he looked up to see a white figure standing above him.

"Do not cry Nagito." The figure called, "Stalin has ordered Peter to be executed and burned alive."

"WHAT?! That makes me wanna cry-" Nagito's cry was cut off by seeing who the white figure was. It was God himself, the king of kings, @LuckyLucianoOG, Lucky Luciano.

"He will be reborn, you worry not, Stalin will pay, because you know I'll do it to 'em" Lucky Luciano disappeared into thin air, leaving Nagito in amazement.

"Damn, how high am I...? Nagito questioned as he trusted his faith in Luciano.