Chapter 3

Peter carried his new boyfriend all the way to his favorite bar, Grillby's. They broke down the door and sat down at the bar. Grillby came over and looked Peter in the eye.

"Welcome 🅱eter!" Grillby exclaimed happily, Peter pulled a chair out for Nagito and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"We'll have the ketchup and fries Gwillby-sama UwU tank chu" Peter cried happily.

"Of course 🅱eter!" Grillby went into the kitchen to get that shit. Everyone in the bar cheered as Peter stood up.

"MY FELLOW 🅱's! This is my new boyfriend Nagito Komaeda!" Peter exclaimed waving his hands at his blushing boyfriend. Everyone in the restaurant cheered.

Everyone in the bar was great friends with Peter, it was everyone like Shrek, Megan Parker, Benito Mussolini, Makoto Naeggs, Gene the Emoji, his waifu Jailbreak, and Seymour from Little Shop of Horrors.

"How did you guys meet 0w0?" Inquired Mussolini eating a bowl of Gay Spaghetti, made out of the original Gay Spaghetti Chef. Peter grinned and sat back down next to Nagito.

"Why don't you tell them Nagito!" Peter, "No pressure sweetheart." Peter kissed his cheek.

"Well, it was at the Winter carnival, I was with my asshole of an ex boyfriend Bob Duncan-"

As soon as Nagito said 'Bob Duncan' the entire bar gasped.

"That no good Bob Duncan!" Gene the Emoji exclaimed. Nagito laughed nervously.

"He's awful I know...he treated me like garbage that he did, he let me go where Peter had been working, it was really romantic, he beat the ever loving shit out of Bob in front of everyone!" The people cheered for Peter and Nagito's happy relationship.

Grillby came out with the food. Ah yes, finally...some good fucking food...Thought Nagito happily. A giant plate of ketchup and fries all together surrounded with rose petals.

"Enjoy you happy two 0w0!" He left back into the kitchen. Nagito and Peter started nomming the food together.

"This is really good Peter! What was this called again?" Nagito inquired, mouth covered in ketchup. Peter laughed and wiped the ketchup off his own face.

"Ketchup and Fwench Fwies my dearest Nagito." Peter leaned in to kiss Nagito with his small ketchup mouth. Nagito suddenly fell to the floor, hands clenching his stomach.

"Nagito my dear what's wrong??" Peter cried, tears fell down Nagito's face as a crowd of people surrounded him.

"I...I don't know Peter....I feel..." Nagito started coughing. Gene the Emoji stepped up and placed his hand on Nagito's forehead.

"Don't worry fellas, I'm a doctor in the Emoji Movie too xddd." Gene's face expression became really sad.

"What's wrong with him Gene??" Peter inquired nervously.

"I'm afraid that Nagito has gotten a very serious disease..." Gene whispered. Everyone in the room was still and scared, they didn't know what to do.

"Fandomitis..." Everybody in the room screamed.

"You mean the rare STD that only comes from characters with toxic fandoms??" Benito Mussolini cried.

"Yes..." Gene cried nervously. Peter had tears rolling down his face fast.

"But DanganRonpa's fandom is not toxic!" Makoto Naegg's said, "We're pretty chill, especially with our shipping and sexuality headcanons and opinions about characters! Haiji is our chillest character"

"Bob....Bob Duncan...he must've given it...to me..." Nagito whispered, coughing more. Peter clenched his fists and fell to the floor.

"CURSE YOU BOB DUNCAN FROM DISNEY CHANNEL'S 2010 HIT SERIES, GOOD LUCK CHARLIE!!!!" He cried.

Suddenly, the door busted open, snow and harsh winds blew in Grillby's. At the door stood a man in a red tailcoat with a floppy hat.

"I know how to get rid of Fandomitis..." The mysterious man said. Everyone looked at him hopefully.

"We must travel all the way to Mother Russia...and get the 4Channing Flower..." The mysterious man whispered, pulling out a picture of the flower from his red tailcoat.

"Alright then let's go!" Peter exclaimed excitedly. The mysterious man pushed Gene aside and took a good look at Nagito.

"A very handsome boy he is..." He whispered, touching Nagito's hair. Peter glared at the mysterious man.

"We shall make the perilous journey immediately!" The mysterious man cried, stepping to the door. Peter picked up Nagito and kissed his forehead.

"Don't worry honey...we'll get you help..." Peter and the Mysterious man made their way to Mother Russia, to find the 4Channing Flower.