Chapter 2

Peter and Nagito talked for the whole rest of the night, getting to know each other better. Peter told Nagito about his life in Quahog, and how he loved it so much better than Weeaboo land.

"Quahog sounds nice, there's no Bob Duncan there." Nagito laughed nervously, looking at his boyfriend who was trying to flirt with some 10 year old girls.

"That man is a wuss for treating you like garbage!" Peter exclaimed, "If I was your boyfriend I'd treat you like the most precious person in the world!" Nagito was taken back by that comment. The most precious person in the world...?

"You wouldn't want me, I'm trash, and besides, I deserve somebody as awful as Bob because that's just how my luck works!" Nagito sighed sadly.

"WHAT! I've only known you for about 3 hours and you my friend, are a true treasure, you don't deserve that revolting Bob Duncan!"

Bob started making his way over, he pulled Nagito by his scarf wrapped around his neck, choking Nagito.

"Hey Nagito I'm ready to go home and give you the Bob Duncan experience in bed!" Bob dragged Nagito away. Peter jumped out from behind the stand and tackled Bob using his fat body.

"What do you think you're doing? You can't treat him like that!" Peter punched Bob.

"Get off me you fatass! Nagito here loves it when I shove my bug poison up his frail booty hole!" Bob released Nagito's scarf, freeing him. Nagito pulled on Peter to get him off.

"Peter this is like suicide! You can't fight Bob!"

"Nagito, for you, I'd die in the Gulags, in the depths of Russia." Peter punched Bob Duncan until he was bleeding excessively from all his holes.

Nagito stood there in amazement. That big ol' sexy bitch ass looking snacc just saved me from an abusive relationship...thank Shrek I won't be shitting bug poison anymore! Nagito ran and hugged Peter.

"PETER MY HERO!" Nagito kissed Peter and ran into his bloodied arms. Peter carried Nagito on his back and they both flipped off Bob.

"You'll regret this Nagito! I'm the best thing that's ever gonna be in your life and in your asshole!" Bob slithered away like the filthy snake man he was.

"Hey Nagito, wanna go to this great place I know? It's called Grillby's it's super yummy uwu" Peter inquired to his new stolen boyfriend.

"Of course I want too, if I can get a piece of that shnacc 0w0!!!!" Nagito was carried by Peter out of the Winter carnival, but the one piece of cotton candy in Nagito's hair got caught on a pole, which fell on a torch which burned everyone at the carnival alive.

One man stood on a hill, watching over the fire and destruction, he noticed Peter carrying Nagito over to Grillby's. He took a close look at Nagito and he smiled.

"That boy, that boy right there! He's got a fine as shit A S S (☉‿☉)!!! I wanna get a piece of that S N A CC (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧" The man said as he rubbed his moustache maniacally. He ran down the hill and laughed like an evil villain, because there's always one fucker who has to fuck up the relationship right?