Part 5

The mysterious man led Peter and Nagito to the nearest Hospital. They stood in front of a large white building with smoke and a nasty aura coming from behind it.

"That's a great hospital!" Peter exclaimed happily.

"It's the best one here in mother Russia!" The mysterious man replied, "Here they will give you the 4Channing flower" He took them into the Hospital and they sat and waited for the doctor to arrive.

"The doctor will be out soon don't worry comrades!" The mysterious man waited with them patiently. Nagito slightly woke up and smiled at his boyfriend.

"Hey Peter...Did we make it to Russia?"

"Yah babe...we did make it to Russia." Peter smiled and kissed his boyfriend lightly. The mysterious man smiled. The doctor came out and tapped Peter's shoulder.

"Comrade, could you please step inside with me real quick?" The doctor said in his thick Russian accent.

"Oh yeah sure," Peter stepped back with a tone of sadness, "I'll be back soon sweetheart." Peter left the room with the doctor.

Nagito and the mysterious man sat alone together. Nagito twiddled his thumbs and kept his head down, not wanting to make eye contact with the mysterious man.

"Don't be nervous, dear Nagito." The mysterious man said ominously. Nagito lifted his head and smiled nervously.

"This is all my fault..."

"How so?"

"I let Bob abuse and hurt me, nothing we ever did was consensual, it was always everything he wanted." The mysterious man placed a hand on Nagito's shoulder and smiled warmly.

"First off how the fuck is that you're fault lol." He said, but then changed his attitude to gentle, "It's all gucci gang comrade, Bob is dead now." The mysterious man laughed, Nagito laughed nervously as he moved himself away from the man.

"Comrade! Why must you seem so afraid of me?" The mysterious man moved closer to Nagito, Nagito moved a chair over, and the man would also move, until Nagito reached the last chair and banged into the wall. The wall suddenly started to fall over. All 4 walls of the doctor's waiting room fell down to reveal...the Gulags, deep in the depths of Russia.

"Hey um...what's going on here?" Nagito inquired, he looked up at the giant red sign that said 'GULAG' He grabbed his hair and ruffled it around in frustration.

"We're at the Gulags of course!" The mysterious man took off his tailcoat and large scarf to reveal that he was-