Part 9

Suddenly, the walls of the chapel collapsed on top of Chungus bc he's a dead meme. There he was, a skeleton with a blue hoodie and blue eye.

"Peter?" Nagito cried happily, running towards the skeleton. He threw off the tuxedo and tried jumping to reach the skeleton. But Stalin was not in the mood for this, so he took out a whip and lassoed Nagito before he could reach his skeleton lover.

"NAGITO!" The skeleton called, floating down to try and reach Nagito, but Stalin had already embraced Nagito, pulling a gun out from his uncircumsized penis.

"Hold it right there fat boy, if you come any closer, I will blow out this beautiful boy's brains!" Stalin cocked the gun and placed it inside of Nagito's mouth.

"Oh God oh fuck,,,,,I just shidded and farded,,,," The skeleton said, lowering himself towards the ground. Stalin slowly removed the gun from Nagito's mouth.

"Good."

The pressure Nagito felt from the tight whip around him, made him feel something come out from his chest, going all the way up to his throat and out his mouth. Nagito coughed up more blood, startling Stalin and causing him to pull the trigger, shooting Nagito's nose and eye.

"NAGITO!" Stalin and the skeleton exclaimed at the same time. Stalin loosened the whip and held him tight.

"I has't hath killed that gent. I cannot liveth knowing yond i hath killed mine own dearest Nagito! anon i shall shooteth myself and kicketh the bucket, so we can beest togeth'r in the Communist Xanadu!" Stalin held the gun under his chin and fired it immediately.

The blood spilled of the deceased communist leader fell heavily unto the beautiful boy, the skeleton pushed Stalin's body away and held up Nagito, touching his eye and nose.

"Nagito, I'm so very sorry..." The skeleton carried Nagito's body out of the damaged chapel, and made his excursion back to Weeaboo land.