The Only Girl

(Y/N) couldn't believe she was being forced to go to this new school away from all her friends. All she knew about it was the staff was supposedly wicked, and the school was separated into two groups. Group A and Group B. (Y/N) sighed. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad.
    (Y/N) grabbed her backpack and made sure she had everything they told her to bring in the email. Running shoes, paper, pencil, and a water bottle. Apparently it got pretty hot there.
    (Y/N) was close enough to walk to the school so she opened the front door and got going. In a few minutes she was seated in first period. She sees written on the board the name of the teacher, Mr. Rat Man. The first bell rang and the teacher started calling role.
"(Y/N)." The teacher called.
"Here."
"Minoh."
"Here."
"Newt."
"Here."
"Thomas"
Silence. The kid named Newt flicked the guy in front of him in the head. "He called your name you shank.'
"Oh! Here!" Thomas said while standing up, red in the face.
"Slint head." Minoh chuckled.
The teacher called a few more names before getting started. "O.K" class, first things first. We have a new student here today. (Y/N), can you come up to the front of the class please?"
    (Y/N) gets up and slowly walks to the front, aware of everyone looking at her. She also realizes one more thing. She is the only girl in the class.

Hey guys thx for reading! Sorry this first chapter is so short and hopefully I'll have more really soon!