Your trial

You wake up confused. You don't know where you are and you try to think back to how you got there. You don't understand how it's possible, but this is the only memory you have. This, right now.
    Then you notice the shark. And the fact that your on a raft surrounded by water for as far as you can see. Panic sets in and you do the only thing you can think to do-start rowing. Luckily there are two oars at your disposal and you quickly pick them up and start rowing. The raft moves forward slowly, not nearly as fast as you need to go.
    You glance back and are relieved to see the shark doesn't seem to care about you. But when you look forward again something about the water ahead is different. It is slowly turning a deep, deep, black color. It's spreading quickly and everywhere it hits the water begins to boil. There's nothing you can do about it as it surrounds your raft. The bubbles are getting bigger and the water is splashing everywhere.
    A big wave hits your arm and you feel it like a hot iron pressed against your skin. You hang on desperately as the raft rocks on the now enormous waves. You see a tidal wave ahead and swallow, hard. Soon all you know is the sensation of being boiled alive.
    And then a bird comes and picks you up. You're trying to catch your breath as you wonder at how the pain is already gone. The bird takes you higher and higher and is flying faster and faster. Soon you over solid ground and the bird begins to slow and take you down. As soon as your feet hit the ground the bird lets go and flies away.
    You are in the middle of four giant walls. After a quick inspection, you note there is no way to climb it. It's completely smooth and goes all the way to the sky on all four. No way to dig underneath them either. Your standing on solid concrete.
    Then something in the back of your mind begins to bother you. Something you can't quite place.
    A screeching sound takes you away from your thoughts. You look up and the walls are moving. Toward you. Fast. You look around for anything to help you, but there is nothing.
And suddenly it's like it was back in the maze, and you can't move. All you can do is watch the walls come closer and closer, and try not to think about how your about to get squashed. You close your eyes and again feel the thing in the back of your mind. Almost like something trying to be remembered. Like...
Your eyes shoot open as you remember Newt. And it hurts as you realize you will never see him again.