The Letter

"Thanks for staying with me, Newt." "You really didn't have to do that."
"No problem. Are you feeling better yet?'
"A little."
He smiled. "Good that."
You grimace .Your leg is  really killing you.
"What's wrong?" His voice told you he wasn't going to stop till you told him.
"It's my leg. I think it's broken.
His eyes filled with concern. "I'll go tell the nurse your up." Newt brought the nurse over and she confirmed it was broken, but nothing she couldn't fix. Soon enough she had wrapped it and given me some crutches to go home with. As I was leaving the office, I noticed a box labeled dream serum.
The nurse had left and Newt and you are the only ones left standing in the room. You had to see what it was. "Newt, see what's in that box.'
He smirked. "Yes ma'am."
You  just roll your eyes. You watch as Newt opens the box and pulls out a spray bottle and a letter. "What's it say?" you ask?
Newt opens the letter.
Dear WICKED,
I hope this gives you what your looking for. Simply spray into any room and the most likely candidates will be affected. Some may be immune though, and will need this syringe to be affected.
From, your supplier
"What's that all about?" You wonder aloud.
"Wouldn't you like to know." Says a voice from behind you. You slowly turn around and it's Mr. Ratman. He's got a gun and and he's pointing it at Thomas and Minoh.