Jerome

"You can be the King but watch the Queen Conquer"

Jerome Valeska a name that evreyone in Gotham Knew by now a name that has evreyone scared to go out at night's And Y/N the name that people associate with him sure they were fuck buddies but she never considers herself "owned" by him. At least not until this one encounter that had her confused

***Flashback to Arkham Y/N POV***
This is Before Theo busted The Maniax out

"what a beautiful day it is huh Y/N" That oh so familiar voice rang "Again Ginger as I say every single time you say this How would I know I CANT SEE OUTSIDE!" I said my voice getting lounder in the end due to pent up anger and sexual frustration "Well no need to be grouchy about it I mean your in here for a reson no?" Jerome said with a annoyingly cherful voice "No Ok it wasnt really my fail the idiots body slammed into my knife I the victim" I say in a fake innocent voice. "Aw poor Y/N little dolly is a Victim" he say putting his hand in a dramatic way I scoff and get up and walk to his side of the tabble sitting right next to him amd smirk "Yes you see im just a lil 'ol girl who was trying to buy ice cream" I fake pout he puts his arm around me and wispers in my ear "Well i can think of somthing to do to pass this time but uh we gotta go somewhere a little more private unless you wanna give a show to everyone if ya catch my drift" his voice became more deep and grogy "mhm I would like that a lot really carrot top" I smirk bitting his neck and licking it he growls lightly before standing up and taking my hand as we leave the rec room I hear him chuckle as we enter a storage room.

***End of Flashback***

***Y/N Pov*** A/N this is now on s4 when Jerome already met his brother again***

"Hey J you ok?" I regret saying that as soon as it sliped "AM I OK?" he say his voice raised I look at him visibly scared "um no I mean hey uh hows it going J" I say in a sqeaky voice frightened to even talk anymore He laughs his little phsycotic laugh of his now i am full on shaking in fear as I stare back at him. " Oh doll arent you hilarious today hm." He says as though he really isnt expecting an answer but still stares expectantly " ha only for you mister J" I say trying to sound as though I am not having a panic attack "Yea You love me don't you?" He says matter factly "Of course jay" I say sounding Affectly. " Yea yea so go be a good girl and get me a Victim to try Scarcrows newest Gas before you become the victim doll" he says and I salute him before Going to find a victim to please my J.