Jerome-Smut

Jerome had been watching you and some guy talking and laughing at the bar. Jerome was much more than mad and jealous. It took him weeks for you to open up to him and laugh at some of his jokes. This guy took 5 minutes. Sure you looked kind of uncomfortable but you were still laughing at his jokes non the less. Then he heard it your laugh. It wasn’t your usual small and quiet giggles, it was a loud laugh. You only made that laugh for him, no one else deserved to receive that laugh except him. You noticed Jerome looking at you, so you sent him a small wave. He just smirked back at you, while you excused yourself from the conversation with the guy  and went up to him.“Hey Jerome.” You exclaimed
“Hey y/n,” he protectively rapped a arm around your waist, and fake yawned “doll I’m pretty tired how about we go hit the hay and head home?” You replied with a nod and left the club with Jerome. Boy you were in for a surprise when you got home Jerome thought.The minute you got home Jerome dragged you into the your shared bedroom. One you reached the bedroom Jerome opened the door and pushed you inside.Jerome quickly pushed you onto the bed and he got on top of you. He started roughly kissing you, while grinding into you. You whimpered slightly at the contact. “You like that baby girl?” You nodded hastily. He started nipped your neck “well I didn’t really appreciate your behavior tonight,” you looked at him confused “I didn’t like you talking to that boy tonight, I think you need a punishment and if you are a good girl than you will get what you want. Ok?” he moved his face up so he could look at your face to make sure you were ok with the idea, your eyes were closed but you nodded hastily.Jerome walked up to the closet and grabbed a couple of ties that were hanging. He walked back to the bed and took your shirt off, then unclasped your bra. You then put your hands over your breasts to cover them, insecure of them. Jerome noticed this “Hey come on doll you don’t have to be insecure, I love em’,” Jerome took your hands off of your breasts and kissed you. “Now hands up baby.” You obeyed, so then Jerome tied each of your wrists to the head board.
He soon unbuttoned your jeans and slid them down your legs. Soon followed by your panties which Jerome took and stuffed them in his pocket for later use. He got off the bed undressed starting with pulling his shirt over his head. Right before taking off his pants he noticed that your eyes were screwed shut overwhelmed by the pleasure you were about to experience. He found it absolutely adorable and took out his phone, snapping a quick photo he would use also for later use.You were nervous about what was going to happen next but also really excited. You and Jerome had gotten intimate before but it was mainly sweet since Jerome knew that you were inexperienced. But you were excited to have some more fun during sex with Jerome.“Okay baby if it get too much for you just tell me ok?” You nodded eyes still shut. Then you heard the sound of him unbuckling his belt and it dropping to the floor. You finally slightly opened your eyes seeing Jerome taking his boxers off. He then walked over to the bed and got on top of you again. Starting to slowly kiss you then becoming more rough. He also began to grind on you roughly. “I didn’t like the way that guy was making you laugh. I think you need to learn who is yours.” He whispered in your ear as he began to nibble on it. He then moved down to where you wanted him most. “Mmmm y/n your so wet for me.” He parted your lips sticking his tongue inside you, which resulted in many moans from your end. He then started sucking on your clit, making you scream his name.“Jerome i’m-m gonn-a,” He shushed you pulling away right before you were about to climax. You lightly groaned but remained silent not wanting Jerome to get mad at you.
“Not yet baby,” He then went back down to your cunt but before he fully reached it he started kissing the inside of your thigh slowly reaching your core, resulting in you making a low whimper, but then Jerome shushed you. He then reached your core and he inserted a finger into you without warning. He then stuck another finger in you pumping fast. You tried your best to contain your moans by biting on your lip. He curled his fingers very so slightly causing his finger to brush over your g-spot. Which caused you to moan but then he pulled his finger out of you. "I told you not to make noise or speak." You slightly whimper nodding your head keeping your eyes shut  “Mmmmm let’s have a deal y/n. If you can beg good enough I will fuck you, and if you don’t I will just leave you here all hot and bothered. You got a deal sweetheart?” You nodded. Jerome began to nibble and kiss at your neck, teasing your entrance with the tip of his dick.“You want it baby don’t you?”
“Yes Jerome please. I need it. Jerome please.” Jerome frowned at your begging.“Now sweetcheeks I know you can do better than that. Come on y/n talk dirty to me.” He said as he continued to tease your entrance.“God Jerome please I need your big thick cock pounding into my tight little cunt. I want you to cum all over my fucking face. I want you to fuck me.” Jerome smirked and slightly shocked of what you said but he loved it “Please.” you said quietly after that. He released your hands from your restraints. He then quickly pounded into you causing you to rap your legs around his torso and bring your hand to his hair lightly pulling on it. “Thank you.” you lightly said. Jerome began to grind heavily on you, making you scream his name. "Your.. Your mine body and soul." Jerome moans out "yes jero-me...im..all..yours" you barley make out “Yes y/n.” He continued to grind on you “No one is else is supposed to make you laugh except me right? Tell me y/n” You just lightly whimpered. "I said tell me y/n.“
"Your the only one who makes me laugh.” You screamed as you almost reached your climax, “Im-m going-g to…”“It’s ok me too baby come for me.” You reached your climax and Jerome quickly after too. He then pulled out of you and clasped next to you. He pulled you into his chest hugging you. “I’m sorry if I was rough on you sweets.” He pressed a kiss into your hair, “I just got jealous when I saw that guy was making you laugh.”
You ran your hand threw his hair. “It’s fine Jerome. Most of those laughs were fake anyway. You are the only one who makes me laugh. And don’t worry I enjoyed it.” Soon after you both feel asleep in each other loving embrace.

So im open to ideas and all so feel free to msg me 😘✌
Tumbler post 📫