July

Ayy it's July even tho it started yesterday but even soooo. I also passed out at the doctors yesterday cause they want to take my bloods and I told them no because needles and pain are scary

~ Bastille ~

The boys have been planning this for weeks, months even, to sit out and watch the sun set after a hard day working. But every time they tried to, the weather failed them.

"How about tonight?" Kyle asks over the group call. The rest of the boys frown slightly, tomorrow marks the first day of festival season and Dan wants a decent sleep before travelling.

"We're travelling tomorrow." Dan states, looking at his watch that already says 8pm. "Kinda wanted to sleep y'know? We'll get plenty of sunsets on tour."

"But it won't be the same, there will be loads of other people there." Kyle whines. Woody and Will try to stay out of it, until Kyle asks for their opinions.

"I'm sticking with Dan on that." Woody awkwardly replies, hoping for Kyle not to get overly upset. Unfortunately Will also agrees with Woody. Kyle, defeated, sighs and gives a small frown.

"It's alright Kyle, it'll be more atmospheric at the festivals and we can watch one every night, promise." Dan smiles, trying to lighten up Kyle's mood. It's not really successful but it will do.

"Don't forget that promise Smith."