February

Sooo, imma attempt to have a theme with this book which is months/seasons... mainly so I can attempt to update at least once a week 😂😂

~ Bastille ~
Dan's PoV

"And why on earth are we going to Ikea, Dan?" Kyle asks.

"Because." I reply, parking the car outside of the new Ikea which recently opened. "We need new stuff for the studio." I shrug, opening the door and stepping out. The rest of the guys get out of the car and we head in.

"Do we need new stuff for the studio?" Will asks slowly.

"Yeah." I reply, heading upstairs. The guys shake their heads and follow quickly. Kyle is quick to spot the tiny Ikea pencils, running over to them and picking a few out for himself.

"Small coffee table would be nice?" Woody suggests. "Especially after Kyle broke the last one..."

"I did not!" Kyle whines. "Dan pushed me."

"Just for a joke." I mumble. A joke that landed Kyle in A&E with a broken ankle. "I said I was sorry." I tell Kyle as he glares over at me. "I agree, a new coffee table would be nice... Where did Charlie go?"

"I think he mumbled something about wardrobes." Woody shrugs. "We'll catch up to him. Kyle put down the stuffed dog."

"But look at him!" Kyle whines, walking over with a fairly large toy dog. "Can we have him for the studio too?"

I knew this trip was a bad idea...

~*~*~*~*

An hour passes, Kyle is still carrying the stuffed animal, Charlie is still missing and we now have a trolley filled with pillows and a new rug for the studio.

"Do you think we should phone him?" Will asks after Kyle brings up the fact Charlie is still missing.

"Already on it." Woody sighs. "Barnes, where the fuck are you? What do you mean you're lost?! Where in the shop are you? Fine, we'll be there soon, don't go anywhere."

"Where is he?" I ask.

"He's surrounded by plants apparently." Woody shrugs, putting his phone back in his pocket.

"We can get some plants for the studio?" Kyle suggests.

"Sounds like a plan." Will smiles and starts heading off. One by one, we follow him, hoping to not get lost as well.

"Is that Charlie?" Woody asks, pointing in the direction of where all the garden and plants seem to be located in the store.

"Guys! I thought you were all following me." Charlie frowns, stepping away from the plants.

"No, we weren't. We didn't even know you disappeared to be honest. But we found you now!" Kyle beams, shoving the stuffed dog in his face.

"Is this for the studio as well?" Charlie laughs.

"Maybe." Kyle beams, hugging the dog again. I shake my head and start walking again to the warehouse section of the shop to pick up the coffee table.

~*~*~*~*

"Let's not go to Ikea again, deal?" I ask Kyle as he throws himself down on the couch beside me with the stuffed dog.

"No! I think we should go again!" Kyle beams. "I had fun!"

"Let's not go back Dan." Will suggests, receiving nods from Charlie and Woody.