Hickey!

You guys are lucky, it's not often we see two updates in a row 🤔

~ Charlie ~
Your PoV

"Soooo, who's the boyfriend?" My friend asks suddenly. I stare at her, confused.

"What do you mean?" I ask. She laughs quietly, shaking her head.

"You've got love bites all over your neck." She tells me. Shit. "Let me guess... the only person it could be is Charlie, his neck has a couple of bruises too." I stare at her, too embarrassed to say a word. "Busted!" She laughs.

~ Dan ~
Dan's PoV

"Looks like someone had a fun night." Kyle sniggers when I sit down for breakfast on the bus.

"What do you mean?" I ask slowly. Slowly he points at his neck.

"Your neck." He states. I get up and run over to the mirror and check out my neck.

"Fuck." I whisper.

"Dan you look like you've been assaulted." Will chuckles, walking through with his mug of coffee. "Y/N must've really missed you."

"Fuck off."

~ Kyle ~
Kyle's PoV

"Kyle Jonathan Simmons get your arse down here right now!" Y/N shouts.

"Shit." I mumble, what could it be this time. I've lost track to the things I have done in this house to make her upset at me. She stands in the hallway, looking pissed off, very pissed off.

"How the fuck am I going to go work with a bunch of teenagers and try to teach them art with this on my neck?!" Y/N screeches, pointing at the obvious bruise on her neck. I awkwardly laugh, scratching the back of my neck not really knowing what to say next.

"Foundation?" I quietly suggest. Y/N glares at me and storms off. "I'm sorry!" I apologise, chasing after her. "I forgot that the holiday was over, I'm really sorry Y/N, please don't be mad. We promised not to be mad before one of us leaves the house in case something happened."

"I know but, teenagers will point and laugh. It's embarrassing." Y/N frowns.

"Cover it with foundation, I'll buy you more in duty free next week okay?" Y/N just nods silently, and continues to get ready for work.