Entry #1: Confinement

[Dated: 10 February 2019, Sunday.]

Writing is hard when my fingertips are starting to become see-through. Luckily, it wasn't my dominant hand or else I would be immobilised. But seeing my friends disappear into nothingness scared me. Scratch that, it terrified me. Just thinking about it sends shivers down my spine. Oddly enough, I don't experience any physical pain.

I assume Author-Chan wants me to suffer mentally, huh.

On the contrary, she provided me with a room for my basic needs. Which I don't understand if her intentions were to cause me mental distress. Wouldn't leaving me to survive in my own be less trouble for her than to provide?

It's a lot to take in. Overwhelming in fact. I just witnessed my best friends and everyone I know get taken away from me. No, I refuse to believe that they're dead. They didn't die. They are alive. They are just. . . Somewhere else.

Seven. He's the first thing on my mind. He's the one who told me that I can't be erased unlike the others. But, why? I get that I'm not the original cast of Next Gen but then I would've been the first few to vanish like Eden, my prep crew or even. . . I'm not going to mention her name.

Before the whole massacre, I managed to grab a souvenir. From under that cabinet there was a hidden compartment, and in that slot I scooped up what seems to be an antique. Although I'm not sure of this unusual object I might as well try and wrap my head around this mini mystery.

It is smaller than my palm and its shape resembles a raindrop. In the raindrop there are swirling colours of purple, blue, pink and a hint of black. White specks floated on the beautiful swirl, constantly moving and constantly sparkling. A thin, gold frame outlined the crystal, staying true to its form.

That's all there is to my little souvenir. Thankfully, Author-Chan didn't take it. Even writing this, I doubt Author-Chan can take possession of my charm.

Since I'm confined to the walls of my provided room, I might as well rest up. I have about. . . 30 days? 29? I won't know. All I can do is hope for the others while I hold up my end of the imprisonment.

If you readers can hear me, please, it's only a matter of time. The most I can do is to continue writing to you.

Signed,
(Y/N)