Filler Chapter! Seven's P.O.V.

(F/C) = Favourite Colour
(D/C) = Dark Colour

"(Y/N)!" I yelled after her. She took off running, her bag bobbing up and down behind her.

"Hey, you okay?" Mai touched my arm. She had a sympathetic look in her eyes.

"Y-yeah. I'm fine," I blinked.

"(Y/N) will be fine. She handled it pretty well with that leg tackle. Don't worry too much about it. C'mon." Mai strolled to the front door as it greeted her. It opened and as we walked in, Molly welcomed us home. She went back to making dinner while Mai went upstairs to change. I sat on the couch and collected my thoughts.

She will be fine, You initially thought. But you couldn't help but think otherwise.

"I need to clear my mind," I got up, exited through the side door and walked into the shed, closing it behind me. I looked around your shed; a paper unicorn made by Mai, a weird contraption made of rainbow shards and-

"What the (beep) are you doing here?" Momo barked.

"Hello Momo." I waved.

"Oh. Sup bruh." His tail wagged. He stretched and padded right into the door. "Umm, could use a little help?"

I opened the door for him as he ran in the backyard. "Freedom!" He yelled as I closed the door behind him.

What a funny dog.

Then I settled down and all my memories whirled around you. Most of them were about you and Mai having a good time together but then there was (Y/N). The first memory of her was (Y/N) doodling in class. The mathematics teacher was reprimanding Mai while (Y/N) didn't seem to care. Then later during class, Mai had fallen asleep. (Y/N) noticed but she shrugged at first. She glanced at Mai for a couple of times, then me. Then she would look at her book, add a few more details, maybe erase a few, and repeat.

The second memory of her was (Y/N) coming up to Mai and me saying hi. It was fine at first until Mai had mentioned that Dr Tanner built me. (Y/N) was suddenly affected by some plague as she looked like she was going to throw up before dropping to the ground, dragging Mai with her.

"(Y/N)! What's happening to her?" She desperately looked at me.

"I don't want to talk about it," (Y/N) said as she walked away.

I sighed sadly as another memory of (Y/N) lit up.

"Well, today's been fun. I got to-" (Y/N) stopped mid sentence when her phone beeped. She took it out of her pocket and all the colour drained from her face.

I managed to catch a glimpse of horror registering on her face before I had to open my big mouth.

"Is there something wrong (Y/N)?" I asked. (Y/N) brought her phone close to her chest.

"It's umm. . . Curfew," she replied. Then she bolted off.

"(Y/N)!"

"(Y/N). . ." I said to no one in particular. Your memories disappeared. You didn't want to see anymore. Looking down at my palms, I sighed.

"I hope you're okay." I looked out and see the moon, shining in the night.

Little did Seven know about the torture at (Y/N)'s house. . .

The next day, (Y/N) seemed to be in a cheerful mood. She wore a (F/C) dress with a (D/C) jacket. Her hair was curled too. I noticed the bandage around her leg was changed. The bandage Greenwood had used yesterday had odd blue stripes on them while (Y/N) had used plain white. She seemed fine but I wanted to talk her myself and not assume. Whenever I looked in her direction, pink dusted (Y/N)'s cheeks. I thought she looked cute so I smiled back at her. But every time I tried to approach her, something would obstruct me, like Mai calling me back or a swarm of kids pushing her further away from me.

I finally managed to catch up with (Y/N). She was making her way towards the bleachers.

I wonder what she's doing there.

Then she waved to Ani, who was sitting at the bleachers, and came over. I know I want to talk to (Y/N) but I'll be interrupting. Ani giggled as (Y/N) rolled her eyes. Then she was pulling Ani to the front of the school, where a taxi was parked. By now, I should have gone up to (Y/N) and speak to her. But I did not move. Instead, I let myself watch the taxi spur to life and drive away with (Y/N).

Should I follow them? No, it would be an invasion of their privacy. I guess. . . I should ask her tomorrow. . .

I sighed in defeat. (Y/N) was a hard one to catch.

"Seven! You there?" Mai's voice was excited from the bleachers. I guess its tomorrow. . .