Practice makes perfect.

"We shall start of with the three T's. You already know telepathy, so you have to learn telekinesis and teleporting. Telekinesis is with Earth while teleporting is with Fire." Anna said, sitting on the grass with her legs crossed. We were somewhere that had lots of trees, a forest I guess. I didn't know where we were because we just teleported here.

"Which do we do first." I asked eager to learn more about my special abilities.

"Teleporting is easy when you do it alone, but when with other people you fill their weight wearing you down and when you arrive at your destination, you are tired and really stressed. With teleporting you think of the place you are headed, how it looks, what you feel like when you are there. Let it encompass you and carry you away. Feel the burning urge to be there. Remember the element for this is Fire. Teleport home and back. Clear your mind and feel the fire."

I closed my eyes and drifted away, doing as she said. In milliseconds, I found myself in my bedroom, the nice soft feel of my covers were very comforting. I wanted to stay there but I knew Anna was expecting me.

" Impressive, you grasped it on the first go," She said, applauding me cheerfully. "This week with you is going to be easy. Telekinesis is slightly harder than teleporting, so let's start."

She shut her eyes and two bouncy balls, an apple, a pencil case and a heavy looking suit case appeared in front of her.

"Manifestation," She explained when she noticed my brows were furrowed with confusion. " It comes with Earth and I can get anything I want, anytime I need it. Anywho, I want you to imagine you are tugging a rope and pulling the object towards you. Connect with the Earth and the object. Feel your arms around it, the feel of it, the texture and it's source."

I managed to get everything in one try except the suitcase, that turned out to be filled to the brim with heavy stones, which took three tries. The last thing I learnt was Manifestation and that was all for the day.

"What is our dimension called?" I asked, Anna curious of my origin.

" Ah, you speak of the Land beyond the Summer Stars, Yonda, it is called. Everyone in Yonda lives in the capital, Renisna. It is more beautiful than petty human cities" She said with a smile plastered to her face, while she sent the stuff she manifested to wherever it ended up.

"Don't forget I'm part human. " I warned.

" The Soul Guardian side seems to dominate you." She responded."I have to hurry, tardiness is not tolerated in my home."

" Yeah. I've figured that out. " I muttered silently to myself.

She disappeared into thin air. I drew a deep breath and teleported back to the familiarity of my home.

****

I'm sat in a vast room with a wide variation of dark coloured furniture. A great oak able stood in the room. At the table sat five people; a gorgeous boy with striking dark blue eyes that seem to peer into your soul looked at me expectantly."Brother, what am I to do."

"Kill her. It's either you or her. Show no mercy or you shall be slaughtered. We entrust you with this we shall try and assist as much as possible" The mysterious boy said, his voice freezing cold like a chunk of a glacier piercing into my skin.

****

I wake up sweat dripping down my face and my legs tangled amongst the bed sheets. I took a deep breath, trying to erase the dreadful dream from my memories. Brother? I puzzled, as far as I know I have no siblings. Does my real mother have a son? Is she in Renisna? I shook away the questions and padded into my en - suite bathroom. The feel of water against my skin is soothing to my mind. My filth is washed away alongside my tension.

****

I dropped the book sighing, it was so boring. I look down at the mahogany table in my school library. Graffiti had been scribbled into it. One particular one caught my eye :

"Three things I hate:

1. Graffiti

2. Lists

3. Irony"

Another text stemmed from it : "Stop copying from Tumblr", causing me to laugh. I read one that said " One thing I hate is Isabella Johnson that snotty faced, good for nothing bitch". Other texts said that they agreed and tears flowed down my eyes. I should stop reading them, I knew that but I couldn't. "Actually, you are all just jealous if you took your time to know her she is actually really nice." A warm feeling started to grow at the sight of that particular one. I heard someone giggle causing me to look up.

Angelina stood there sneering at me before turning and leaving. I wiped at my tears hurriedly and left the library but she was gone as though she was never there.

****

Me, Nathan and Anna sat in a booth at McDonald's. The hustle and bustle meaning no one heard us.

"So what are Guardians exactly" I asked stirring my milkshake with my straw.

"Angels. We are angels. Not as high ranked as Michael or Gabriel but angels all the same. " Anna said.

"The Queen is very high ranked though, right up there. We are special angels created a thousand years ago to protect human souls. Our Queen was sent to Renisna then the Elders and after them was normal every day Guardians. We are divided into 12 Seons and there are 2 Elders per Seon. Since most people have two elements they are paired up with someone who has the other two, they always end up marrying their Companions as their true love. If you get your book one the same day and in the same place you are most likely Companions. " Nathan added.

I blushed as the realisation of his words sank in. True love. He looked at me from beneath his dark eyelashes causing me to redden further.