Chapter 14

365 days later

I wake up and get dressed into a cute shirt that hangs off both shoulders, along with skinny jeans and Flats. I apply my daily makeup and curl my hair. I take a picture and post on Instagram with the caption "first day of sophomore year!" just a moment after Ben texts me letting me know he's here to pick me up. The whole ride to school I can't stop talking, which usually happens when I'm excited. We get to school and he walks me to class and then goes to his class. I don't see him again until lunch. After lunch he walks me to class and then I don't see him again until we go home. After school we went to get ice cream. Afterwards he took me home. It was perfect. I was so in love. I couldn't imagine life without him. I wanted a hundred perfect days like this one. Little did I know though that that's exactly what would happen. The whole year. Every day. School, food, home, repeat. I had no clue that this romance of ours wasn't lasting forever like we want it to.
I woke up the next day and got ready for school. It was boring as usual. But of course Ben and I text all day. He has no idea how happy he makes me.

Ben's pov

Ellie! That's all I can think about. All day every day. Starting out as my crushes best friend making her way to my best friend and then my girlfriend. Now two years later she's everything. I can't imagine my life without her. She's my first thought in the morning and my last when I go to bed. I always text her every morning and every night. We spend as much time together as possible. I'm almost 17 and ellie's almost 16, I know its crazy but I want to marry her. I want the two of us to get out of this town, run away from all the bad in our pasts and go away. We can start over. Make a new life, be happy, have a family. I told her all of this once and she was in love with the idea. Seeing her so happy makes me even more happy. But little did I know that things could change so quickly and this as little romance of ours wouldn't last forever.
I woke up and put on a tshirt and joggers along with my Nike socks and slides. I grabbed my book bag and my keys and I go get Ellie. School is always boring but she makes everything better. I'm so in love, she has no idea how perfect she is.