Chapter 8:Short Fuse

This will be the last time we switch perspectives guys(hopefully). But we'll be switching to the youngest of the Careless squad, Fire Queen. And if I haven't already mentioned it, Careless is the name of the four sisters:Insanity, Montana, Luna, and Fire Queen. But moving on, Fire Queen lived in Ghost's temple and kept to herself if she wasn't with him. She had long hair that went from black to grey and jet clothes matched as she wore a white sports bra, white(I hate saying this)ass shorts, black tights under them, and a sleeveless jacket that showed more than the bra itself. And as fearsome as she was supposed to be, she had yellow eyes and a black bow on her head.(Yeah, real scary.) But to make up for her cute appearance, she carries around two swords, one with a regular sword grip and the other with a handle carved into the blade of itself with no handle at the end. At the current moment, she was taking a shower in Ghost's bathroom, waiting on him to get back(nothing sexual ladies.) When she got out, she was surrounded in a spiral of black flames. When they cleared, she was dressed and had her swords at their designated areas on her body with the more natural one on her back and the unique looking one at her side. The black flames lingered for a few seconds before forming a body in front of her. When it finished forming, the person turned out to be none other than the infamous Ghost. He held his straight face, given that he hates smiling. You could tell he had something on his mind by the death stare he had.(Then again, he always has that look. Reminds me of...me, actually.) She smiled at her boyfriend(Ghost, if you couldn't tell)and wrapped her arms around him as he did the same to her. She was used to his nonchalant attitude, especially since he preferred to only interact wth those he actually cared about, which were his brothers and the Careless sisters. Then Fire Queen spoke in a mature voice with a little joy behind it.

"What took you so long to come back?" She was looking up at him because he was about six inches shorter than him, as were the other sisters in relation to Ghost's brothers. Ghost replied in a serious, but caring voice."Had to meet up with my brothers to see what Satan had for us. Now we've decided that it would be best to find a companion in case Satan tries something." She looked at him and nodded."So I'm assuming this is your way of asking me? Cause if so..." She pulled her sword from her side and held it in her hand."I'm up for it." Ghost seemed to have a moment of enlightenment in his eyes as he seemed more mellow for a second. But at the same moment, Fire Queen sliced the air, attempting to his Ghost. He jumped back through a portal in time to get out of its range."If you plan to fight like that, you're gonna need to be a lot faster than tha-" Before he finished his sentence, he noticed something drizzling down his arm. It was black and was coming from his face. He felt above his cheek and realized that he had been cut.(Guess she's a cut above the rest.) Ghost scoffed as she snickered at his irritated face. In a matter of seconds, the wound closed, but didn't go away. It only healed and stopped bleeding.(By the way, Ghost's blood isn't actually blood. It's a mix of ink and lighter fluid. So if he says his blood boils, he's being literal.)"Not bad sweetheart. But..." She looked around to see what he had done because she knew he would get her back for it. Then she looked down and spotted a pentagram under her feet with her in the center of it. She smiled a bit."A cut doesn't mean shit if you're standing on a one way ticket out of existence." She laughed a bit as the pentagram disappeared and she went to hug him. He hugged back as if they didn't just have a moment where they had tried to injure each other. (Guess they don't see anything wrong with it.) When they stopped hugging, Ghost took off his jacket and tied it around his waist since he had his blood on it and he didn't like the feeling of it on his arm. He then came to the conclusion that he would just get in the shower and let his jacket dry while he did. Fire Queen got into the shower with him, despite the fact that she had just gotten out of it. When they got out and got dressed, Ghost picked her up and started jumping through his portals, headed back to the Krossroad to meet up with everyone else and find out what the plan of actin was gonna be. Because as much as it might not seem like it, they need one.