Chapter 12:It All Ends Here

When Shadowgun and Phantom clashed, there was nothing but groundbreaking encounters and sparks of red and purple energy. Everyone else, completely drained, watched observantly as the two seemed to show power that was unseen before. Just like in the fight between Shadowgun and Insanity, there would be a draw between them where there wouldn't be any sign of fighting other than their fists connecting and the broken battlefield. Phantom and Shadowgun fought for about ten minutes straight with neither of them showing any signs of giving in any time soon. But after that ten minutes, the fight started to heat up(as if it wasn't already.)Phantom's attacks got faster and heavier, so Shadowgun was eventually forced to go on the defensive, only being able to dodge, block, counter, and evade. And he couldn't truly counter because, like I explained last chapter, Phantom either attacks early or late, randomly switching between the two. This means that whenever Shadowgun attempted to counter one of Phantom's attacks, there was a 1 in 10 chance of him actually landing it without Phantom countering Shadowgun in return. That went on for five minutes before Shadowgun started losing the fight as Phantom started getting closer and closer to landing fatal blows with his war hammer. But when he didn't land those hits, he would send Shadowgun into the ground, either by slamming him with his gauntlet or grabbing Shadowgun and throwing him down since both of them were in the air half of the time. But at this point, Shadowgun had his moments where he would fight back and give Phantom a reason to stay vigilent(aware.) Satan still watched the whole thing, studying Phantom's fighting style. And I probably should've mentioned this earlier, but when Phantom went full Divine(when his eyes turned purple and he got the war hammer and the arm gauntlet)his fighting style slightly changed. Instead of moving as fast as before, he would swing the hammer and keep spinning like a car wheel if Shadowgun managed to get behind him. So anyway, the fight dragged on until both of them started to slow down, a sign of the final moments of the brothers' brawl. There came a moment where both of them stopped, but the reason for it was unknown. Then, Shadowgun spoke.(To make it a little easier on myself and you guys, I'll start putting the speech into a play-like form.)

Shadowgun:(Breathing heavily with one of his revolvers in his hand, fully loaded)Phantom...*huff*...you've definitely gotten stronger since our last fight...

Phantom:(Lifts his war hammer onto his shoulder as if he wasn't tired, but he clearly was)...*huff*...What did you expect? Me to get weaker?

Shadowgun:Not at all. Because I know that you don't want the same result as last time.

Fire Queen:(Slowly sits up, still badly wounded)W-wait...what are you talking about...? What happened last time?

Phantom:(Balled his free hand into a fist)Last time we fought...it almost killed me.

Lostit:How though?

Ghost:Shadowgun. Only a few have seen him draw his revolver, but none have survived it if they were on the wrong end of it. From what I've seen, Shadowgun hits nothing but headshots when he draws it and never misses.

Insanity:I've been one of the few that have seen it. And if you're still alive...(Looks at Phantom)...he wasn't aiming to win the fight.

Montana:(In mind)So...if he was able to do that...and he's only improved...why hasn't Phantom lost already?

Shadowgun:(Walked up and stopped about ten feet from Phantom)...We both know that this isn't gonna do anything but drain us both. So I'll give you one last attack of your choosing.

Phantom:What are you talking about?

Shadowgun:You heard me. If you don't kill me with your next attack, I'll kill you. And I promise that.

Phantom:(The smoke around him starts making a small tornado around him as tears fall from his eyes)This will be the end...

Suddenly, Shadowgun was wrapped in chains and chained to the ground by his wrists, so his movement was restricted. But there was one chain that was connected from Shadowgun to Ghost with Ghost holding the other end of it. Then Lostit threw his twin katanas into the air and kicked them into each of Shadowgun's shoulders. The swords stayed, leaving Shadowgun impaled and chained. Lostit pulled out another sword from the belt loops on the back of his pants and threw it into the end of Ghost's chain, pinning it to the ground. Finally, Phantom blew smoke onto Shadowgun. This didn't really seem like much until everyone's attacks activated. Ghost raised his hands, setting Shadowgun on fire. Lostit put one hand up, then brought it down, hitting Shadowgun with a seemingly endless barrage of thunder bolts. And when Phantom tensed up, the smoke took on a poison effect, making Shadowgun unable to open his eyes and making his eyelids purple. They all used all of their energy, but didn't stop. Shadowgun growled loudly, trying to free himself from his restrictions, but to no avail(success.) After awhile, Shadowgun started losing his life force. What does this mean? Shadowgun is dying. He stopped struggling and began to collapse, so his brothers multiplied the intensity of their attacks by hundreds. Then, Satan changed form again to the picture at the beginning of the chapter and spoke.