Chapter 6:Shooter On Site

For this chapter, we'll be looking into another character, Montana. She's about 5 inches shorter than any of the four brothers, but she seems tall because of her 3-foot jet black hair. She wore a skirt that reached halfway down her thigh. She had on a long sleeved shirt and jacket with brown gloves and a sniper that was almost her size. She was perched on a cliff, aiming down at demons. Every now and then, she'd shoot one down for the hell of it(get the joke?) This went on for about an hour as she was bored to death(there's another one!) Eventually, she spotted a unique demon that she wanted to take out. But when she fired, it caught the bullet and grinded it between its fingers. Confused, she zoomed in on it and saw that it was none other than Phantom, smiling as the grains of metal drizzled off of his hand. She jumped down, catching the cliff every few seconds to avoid taking damage from the height of the cliff. When she got to the ground, he was walking up to her.

"Phantom? Why are you here? I thought Satan wanted you and your brothers for some business." Phantom replied with a bit of playfulness in his voice."I can't drop by every now and then to check on you? And he does, but we have a bad feeling about it. Shadowgun will fill everyone in when we get back to the Krossroad." She nodded and sat on a rock."So, do you not like your brothers? Because you're never worried or even the slightest bit of intrigued when their names come up." Phantom kneeled in front of her."That's not the case, Montana..." Phantom gained a look of sadness on his face."You don't know this, but I've faced off against Satan before. And he pulled a bitch of a move...the result was the loss of almost every memory I had." Montana looked at him with a shocked expression and put her rifle into its holster on her back."So...how do you remember us? Like me, my sisters, and your brothers?" He gave her a blank stare. For the first time in his existence, he didn't have an answer. This is relevant because he is the wisest of all of his brothers. He looked down and replied with a drained "I...don't know..." Montana kneeled beside him and put her hand on his back."Well, there's a reason why...we just gotta find it." He looked at her with a grateful gaze as he stood up."But first we have to see what Satan has up his ass that's calling for all of us. Which is why I'm here. We all thought it would be best to bring a companion along...in case he does try something and we need the help. Because he has us beat. Not in strength, but in numbers." Montana looked confused and stood beside him."Who does he have that can actually stand up to us? Because last time I checked, Careless(the name for her and her sisters)and the four can take on anything that comes our way." Phantom grinned a bit."But you have to remember that even with our combined strength, dealing with trillions of demons under Satan's control isn't easy to do, especially since they won't be like anime characters(try to fight one by one.)"

Montana caught the reference. She then brought her sniper to the ground with a heavy swing, shattering the area around them. Then she picked up a small shard of rock and stared adjusting her scope. Phantom summoned his gauntlets as before and seemed to inspect them. They looked heavy and hard to manage, but he swung them like they were nothing. They sat there for about ten minutes, updating their equipment. Montana added a new feature to her rifle that allowed her to break off half of its barrel and turn it into a short sword. The gun that remained turned into a 3-round burst pistol that was less accurate than when it was whole, but it fired faster and did more damage faster. Phantom made a faster form for his gauntlets. In this form, they were more like knuckle gloves and didn't go past his wrist. But that made them even easier to manage than before. And he tested them out on a boulder a few feet away from himself. Every time he hit the boulder, either a wave of purple smoke and blinding light appeared, or an explosion of energy that knocked the boulder back was emitted. But when he brought his hands together, there was an explosion that disoriented all enemies who, at the moment, were the random demons that walked by. When they both finished, Phantom took a break for about fifteen minutes, during which Montana kissed him multiple times(they are together.) At first he resented the kisses, but he eventually gave in to them. After the fifteen minutes, he stood up, looked at her, grinned, and put his hand on her shoulder. After he did, they both turned into purple smoke(I'll start calling it "Wraith" for short)and headed back to the Krossroad to meet up with everyone else that would eventually get there too.