1. 2

"If they are send to us some idiots, I will make cannon fodder out of them without embarrassment," Yoongi reasoned, playing on his phone. In his statements he always was tough. "If the center decided to send inexperienced suckers for slaughter, who am I to interfere in the fate?"

"Hm, Im not sure," Taehyung pursed his lips, glancing at Min with mild anxiety, "even if the new ones are weaker than us, I think our duty is to train them." Kim really thought like that. Inner feeling told him that the management had decided in such a dirty way to get rid of the girls they didn't need. Directly to the Patrol, women were taken with great reluctance. Yes, many people passed the qualifying tests, but when it came to real practice ... Only a few survived. Many have already thought about the fact that it is worth making the "exam" even tougher to reduce the number of unnecessary victims. 

"Yes, of course," Yungi snorted, looked at the information board. "Finally, the flight has arrived," the blond said, looking in the direction from which people were coming with the luggage. Tae lifted a small, but noticeable sign that says "CP" , so that the right people could immediately find them.

"I'm serious, we shouldn't let them die," said Taehyung thoughtfully. "What are we gentlemen, if we leave the ladies in trouble?" grinned, looking back at Min. The blond's face frowned in confusion at first, and then stretched in surprise.

"Fuck, say that you are kidding!" Immediately demanded Yoongi, starting to walk nervously back and forth, but without departing from Kim for more than five steps. 

"Namjoon told this to me," Taehyung shrugged, watching a friend, "don't start, Suga." - The blond stopped and looked at Kim with irritation.

"I don't want to take responsibility for the death of stranger girls," Yoongi squinted, starting to approach Tae. - I don't argue, I exaggerated about idiots and cannon fodder. Guys, no matter how green they are, we can upgrade, but the girls ... With them, this trick isn't a ride. They are good as coordinators, analysts, magicians, healers - any employees of the City Patrol, but not the Patrolmen. This is an axiom proven over the years!"

"You lost, and owes me a wish, Minnie."

"Hell." 

The guys were so absorbed in the conflict that they did not even notice how several girls approached them. Tae quickly counted six people, lowered the plate, which all this time kept at head level, and smiled awkwardly.

"What is the dispute about?" He asked the first thing that came to mind.

"About the fact that we'll get a fucking sexist," answered the owner of dark, long hair and a cold sight.

"Shuhua," said another brunette reproachfully.

"I'm not a sexist, am realist," Yungi snorted, and, look at the girls with a contemptuous , walked to the exit, pulling cigarettes out of his shirt pocket. The guy smoked very rarely, only when he wanted to let off steam. Exhaling puffs of smoke, he imagined that with him the rest of the shit was coming out of his insides. Foolish self-suggestion, which cost him physical health, but nonetheless helped mental.

"If I beat him right here, will he stop being so prejudiced?" guided the blond with a glance, Shuhua turned him over to Taehyung, and quirked an eyebrow. Kim bit his lip, thoughtfully dropping his gaze. The guy strongly doubted that this fragile girl would indeed succeed in defeating Min, but he would not have talked about it.

"Completely, but first you need to take you to headquarters."

Coming out of the airport building, Tae even from afar saw Yoongi's bright head near their service minivan. During the time they were getting to the transport, Kim had time to introduce himself normally, find out the name of each girl, tell them that the "realist" name is Yoongi, and ask how the flight went.

"When we landing, I noticed that the ley-lines under the city are very bright, overflowing with energy," said Miyeon, to which Minnie nodded in agreement. "I am sure about eighty percent that evil is active because of this."

"Our magicians believe that someone feeds the lay-lines," Tae carefully put two bags on the asphalt, which he took from the girls. Although they looked small, they were actually quite heavy.

"But neither the method nor the personality could not be found out?" Soyeon's question was rhetorical.

"It's a question of time," Yoongi, aptly throwing a cigarette in the urn, blew out a cloud of smoke. Opening the rear doors of the car, he began to pack up the girls' suitcases, without making much ceremony with them.

"Which you don't have," Shushu could not resist a caustic remark. Throwing the last bag, Yoongi slammed the door loudly, and throwing a disgruntled sight over his shoulder, walked to the driver's seat. Soojin, the owner of cherry hair , who was holding the brunette's arm, a little pushed her, showing that she didn't like this behavior of her friend.

"Sit down," Tae inviting nodded, opening the side door of the minivan.

"This business trip will be stressful," Yuqi murmured, tucking a curly strand behind her ear.

"Everything will be fine," Kim assured, winking at the girl conspiratorially, to which Yuqi brightly smiled. The guy didn't expect that such a simple action would cause something in his chest to immediately fill with warmth. From this six came some special energy, as if they were once good friends. Now, Taehyung finally decided to take care of the girls. Especially about curly girl with huge and kind eyes.