Chapter 5 Part 3

Pramlee stopped watching Raina long enough to give Relic a side glance once more as she began checking her fingernails for signs of wear as she pretended to be uninterested in the feisty exchange. "So Relic, how much more are you going to continue to make digs at Kieren? You know, he seems to really hate you sometimes."

Relic grinned looking at the wall where Kieren disappeared through and shrugged his shoulders as he smiled. "Oh, it's fun. Why does he always have to rise to the occasion? I mean, truly, Kieren is a walking trigger. Kinda like the psycho running our realm. They get so mad so easily. So I am always up for entertainment and Kieren is certainly entertaining. He still hasn't figure it out."

Pramlee stopped examining her nails and she looked at Relic. "Figured what out?"

Ridge who had been in and out during the exchange had walked back into the office. "What is up with Kieren? I was out checking things out with Talon and he came blowing through the bar like a hurricane. He didn't even stop, he just kept going and I believe I heard him spout something off about Relic."

Relic was now laughing. "Well of course he did! He isn't as dumb as he acts. At least he was muttering about something good."

Talon returned and rejoined the rest of the group and dropped in. "What would that be?"

Relic just took in a big breath and sighed as he pointed to himself as though he was the cat's meow. "He was talking about me, and that is always good subject matter."

Within a second he felt a petite hand slap him across the back of the head. Pramlee zoomed by. "Will you please put a sock in it! Look at Raina!"

Raina was alone in her office and she hung her head out the door and shouted to Meridian. "I will be out shortly, I just have some paperwork to do and I will be out."

Raina then walked back over to her desk and pulled out the brown box with the Celtic symbol on top. She opened it and placed a bottle from her pocket inside the box and shut it. She put the box back in her hiding space and walked back over to her office door and quietly locked it.

In the space above the shelf that hid her box of elixir was a cabinet with double doors. She reached up and opened the cabinet and pulled out a larger box and reached inside to pull out a black cloth with a bright orange pentagram embroidered into the cloth. She strategically placed the top point of the star facing south and the two opposing end points pointing north. She once more reached into the box and removed a Ouija board and some black candles a red satchel with incense that she promptly lit before lighting her black candles.

After Raina completed her set up, she pulled out a necklace with a large pendant made of silver with a sigil mark engraved into the talisman. Below the engraving was the name Ipos.

"Oh dark one, hear my call

Appear to me and let me know all.

Pyro I beckon to thee,

Bestow your wisdom upon me."

The flame on the candles gave a soft flicker simultaneously. The smoke from the incense that lingered through the air began to form together slowly creating a soft moving funnel over the Ouija board. Raina opened her eyes and watched the empty space above the board fill with smoke creating the funnel emerging a face from within the smoke. The demon's eyes were closed, and his face blended in with the smoke until he opened his eyes where a bonze iridescent light emerged from his face, expressionless and still. Raina bowed her head to the demon. Her head remained bowed until the demon spoke.

"Dark sister you have summoned me.

It is my wisdom you shall receive.

From which you seek, you will know all,

What token will you return large or small?"