{Chapter 22}

Marylin and Chris sat on the sofa of Marylin and her dad's London house.They just got back from their honeymoon to Cornwall and all they wanted to do is cuddle, "I love you" Marylin smiled up at Chris. "I love you more." he pressed his lips to hers. Marylin was now due anyday now and they were prepared. Everthing was packed they had everything from a car seat to a cot. Right now Marylin sat playing with Chris's hands. She loved his big ruby player hands as she calls them.

"How do you feel?" Tom asked looking up from his newspaper. "I'm fine. You keep asking me this every 5 minutes. I'll tell you if there's any change." she rolled her eyes. After 5 minutes she got up and went to get dressed. When she got out Chris went into the shower after. While she got changed she heard Chris's phone. he had a text.

'Hey Meatball how are you? thank you the amazing night yesterday. hope we can do it again xx'

Marylin sat down reading the text over and over again until Chris came out fully dressed. "Who's Ashley?" Marylin asked. "Ashley?" "Yeah the one who just thanked you for 'the amazing night yesterday'." she quoted. "She's my publist." he said looking for his comb. Marylin placed her hands on her hips not that convinced, "You don't seem so sure." "Look are you saying I'm cheating on you?" "No I just want to know why you spent the night with her when you told me your meeting you manager." "Because she said she found a new movie deal."

"Why did you lie?" "I though he was going to be there I didn't know she was going to be there instead." he argued. "Yeah, yeah." "You don't belive me?" Chris started to grow angery, "I married you for a reason." "What so you can pick up girls?" "Because I love you." She ignored him throwing his phone on the bed. He let out a loud frustrated sigh and left. "Where are you going?" Marylin asked following behind him. "To clear my head." he said picking up his coat. "Don't go please." "How can I be with someone who doesn't belive me?" he asked.

"What's going on here?" Tom asked coming out from the living room. "It's fine just can you please give us some privacy." Marylin said wiping her tears, "I'm sorry but you didn't seem so sure." she said turning back to Chris. "I would never cheat in you." he said before leaving. "Chris! Come back please" she cried after him. She gasped as she felt a pain in her stomach and water drip down her leg, "Chris!" He was gone he drove of to who knows where.

"Marlyin?" Maria said as she walked past noticing her hunched over and water running down her legs, "Tom!" she called, "Marylin your going into labour." "What? No I can't, not yet no." Marylin started to panic. "I'm sorry but you can't prevent it." Maria said helping her sit on the stairs. "What is it?" Tom came running out. "She's going into labour." Maria said picking up the phone to call an ambulance. "What? where's Chris?" he asked in shock."He left. Dad please go find him. I need him." she begged. "Okay I will. Maria look after her." he quickly kiss Marylin's head and ran to his car to find Chris.