Happy birthday😁

Annie POV
"Happy birthday Annie!!" Hayley said as she jumps on my bed and gives me a hug. "Thanks H$" I said as I hugged back. Oh where are my manners Hi I'm Julianna Grace Leblanc today is my birthday and I'm turning 13 years old I live with my mom and dad and my little sister Hayley. My best friends are Jayden and Kenzie they have been my friends for so long I don't know what I would do with out them. Anyway I just finished getting dressed I straighten my hair and put on light makeup and then I walked downstairs. "Good morning Annie" mommy said. "Good morning mommy" I said to her as I kissed her and put all the things I need in my back pack. "Bye Annie have a great day at school" she said. "Thanks mom love you" I said. "Love you too" She said and I left for school.

Johnny POV
So today is a big day and I was really excited I got up and ready for the day and then I grabbed my computer and back pack and walked to Hayden's house. Once I got there I knocked and Mr. Jimmy answered. "Hi Mr. Jimmy" I said. "Hi Johnny Hayden is upstairs waiting for you so you guys can start school" Mr. Jimmy said. Yes Hayden and I are home schooled are schedule is Monday, Tuesday and Thursday we go to my house and on Wednesday and Friday we go to Hayden's and on Saturday if we didn't finish a week or a day of school then we go to the coffee shop and do it there so yea. "Ok Thank you" I said and walked up to Hayden's room. Once I walked in I saw Hayden ready. "Happy Birthday!!"

Annie POV
I got to school and saw Jayden and Kenzie and they ran up to me and tackled me in hugs. "There's the birthday girl" Jayden said. "Happy Birthday Annie" Kenzie said. "Thanks guys" I said as I stand up and giggle at my crazy friends.

Hey guys hope you enjoy this series💗 Who do you think Annie's Twin is?