Are you guys ok?🤨

Hayden POV
Ok so Annie and I just got back from the mall. Thank goodness!! Anyways I don't think I'm going to tell Annie about Tegan because on the ride home she was talking about how amazing and nice she is and I don't want to take that away from my sister. So yea I basically have to live with Tegan coming over. Yay me (note the sarcasm). "Hey Hayden?" Annie said. "Yea" I said. "Is everything ok" she said. "Yea why?" I said. "Because at the mall you,Jayden and Carson we're acting weird" she said. "Why would we act weird?" I said. "It's like you meant Tegan before and I get this feeling that you don't like her" she said. "Whhaaat nooo" I said totally lying. "Hayden I'm your twin sister I know you too well now tell me the truth" "Fine I know Tegan and yes I don't like her" I said. "Why?" She said. "I just don't" I said not wanting to tell her the real reason. "Whatever" She said. Annie walked away with an annoyed face which I've never seen which is surprising since we are siblings.

Annie POV
I'm actually annoyed with Hayden because he said that he didn't like Tegan for no reason like for real!! He haves to learn with having her around because she is my friend now. And just like that I think I have a plan for them to be friends.

Hoped you guys enjoyed what do you think Annie's plan is?💖