Plan📝

The next day
Tegan POV
Annie just texted me to come over to hang out so I just got ready and about to walk out the door.
After about 20 minutes I got there. Right when I was going to knock Annie answer the door. "Hey Annie" I said. "Hey Tegan..come on in" Annie said. "Thanks" I said. I walked in and we went to Annie's room.

~1 hour later~
Annie POV
Right now Tegan and I are hanging out and I'm waiting in till Hayden gets home from hanging out with Connor and Johnny. "Annie I'm home!!" Hayden yelled. He walked upstairs and went in my room and death glares Tegan for 2 seconds and then he smiled at me and left. "Hey umm Tegan can you help me get something from the basement" I said. "Umm sure" she said. We walked down in the basement. "Oh I forgot something I'll be right back" I said.

Hayden POV
I was on my in till Annie opened my door. "Hey Hayden can you help me with something down in the basement " She said. "Sure?" I said confused. We walked down to the basement and I saw Tegan and once I was about to run back up Annie closed the door and locked it. "Annie open the door I said!!" I yelled. "Not in till you and Tegan are friends" she said. "JULIANA GRACE LEBLANC OPEN THIS DOOR NOW!!!" I yelled. I was getting really mad I reached for my phone but wasn't there. "Oh if you are looking for your phone I have it" she said. I heard her foot steps slowly fading away. "Uggghhh!!" I said. I slid my back to the and put my head to my knees. "It's ok Haybear" Tegan said. "Yea It's definitely fine completely....FINE!!" I said sarcastically. "You know—-"Tegan said but got interrupted. "You want to know something Tegan!!" I said mad. "What" she said. "Ever since you hurt me I lost trust in so many people I couldn't trust a lot of people and I still can't!!" I yelled. "Then let's get back together" she said. "NO!! I am never ever going to date you..you cheated on me and I gave you a second chance and you cheated on me again!!" I yelled. I was getting so mad at Tegan and Annie right now.

Johnny POV
So Carson, Kenzie, Jayden and I are going to the Leblanc's house to hang out with Annie and Hayden. Knock!! Knock!! Annie opened the door with a smile on her face. "Hey guys" Annie said. "Hey" we all said. We walked in and I heard screaming from downstairs. "Umm is it just me or do you guys hear screaming too?" I said. "Yea I hear it too" everyone said besides Annie. "Annie what did you do?" Jayden said. "I may have locked Tegan and Hayden in the basement" Annie said. "WHAT!!" We all said. We all quickly ran to the basement door and started. Once we opened the door we saw Tegan walking out and she left the house we went into the basement more. "Hayden are you ok" Kenzie said. Hayden quickly looked up he had tears coming down. "Hayden I'm so sorry" Annie said. "Sorry..SORRY!! Sorry doesn't cut it Annie!!" Hayden said running out of the room. We quickly chase Hayden we opened his door and when we did Hayden was rocking in a ball whispering to himself. Carson and I look at each other knowing what's happening. Kenzie was going to put her hand on Hayden's shoulder. "I wouldn't d—" Carson said but got interrupted. "DON'T TOUCH ME!!" Hayden yelled. Kenzie backed away everyone had a worried look. "Guys We should leave Hayden to have some air" I said. We walked to the living room and sat down.