We can't tell her😟

10 minutes later
Hayden POV
Tegan came back with a smoothie in her hand she sat right next to me and got really close. "I missed you Haybear" she said. "And I didn't miss you one bit" I said. "You know you love me Summerall" she said. "Actually it's Leblanc" I said. She came a little closer and I started to feel more uncomfortable. "Is it now" she said whispering. I felt her breath going down my neck. I started to get up. "I'm going to the bathroom" I said. I quickly ran to the bathroom to call Carson.

~20 minutes later~

Carson POV
I walked over to Jayden she was looking at these really nice bracelets and necklaces. "Hey Jayden" I said. Jayden turns around. "Hey Carson" She said. "Ooh look at this it would look so good on you" I said. She walks up to me and looks at the price. "It's way to expensive" she said. "Then I'll pay for it" I said. "No it's fine" she said. "No, no I instances" I said. "But" She said. I gave her the puppy face. "Ugh ... fine" she said. I smiled and grabbed the necklace and bought it for her.
⬇️

 Once I bought it I put it on her and we walk around in till I got a call from Hayden and I answered

(On the phone)
Hello

Hey Carson I need help

What's wrong

Tegan she is here

Ok I'll be there in 3 minutes

Ok bye

Bye
(End of call)

"Who was that?" Jayden said. "Hayden he said that Tegan is here" I said. Jayden looked at me with big eyes and we quickly go to Hayden. And yes everyone knows what Tegan did to Hayden well be sides Annie. Once we got there we saw Tegan on Hayden's lap and Hayden looking uncomfortable trying to push her off. Jayden and I walk over. "Jayden and Carson so nice to see you guys" she said as she stood up. "Not long enough" Jayden said underneath her breath. Hayden laughed and Tegan glared at Hayden and Jayden. "You know Jayden if you have a problem with me here you can leave" Tegan said. We all started to laugh. "Tegan I'm pretty sure everyone wants you to leave" Hayden said. "Haybear I thought you loved me" she said. "Clearly you were wrong" I said. "Well I can't leave because Annie is still here" Tegan said. "What about me" Annie said. She walks over and sits down and we all sit back down. "Nothing" I said. "Ok" Annie said.

Annie POV
Everyone was kinda acting weird but I just shrugged it off and just not think about it.