News📰

We have been waiting for hours I been crying really hard just then Jayden,Kenzie, Johnny and Carson came in they hugged me really tight. "Have you heard anything from the doctors" Johnny said. "No" I said. Just then a doctor came out. "Anyone here for Hayden Leblanc" he said. "Us" we all said. "Ok can I see Mr. and Mrs. Leblanc" said. Mommy and Daddy got up and started walking away then a nurse walked over to us. "You guys can come into the room" she said. We all nodded and walked in. Right there I saw my twin brother lying there pale and dead asleep he looked so weak I started to tear up I walk over to him put my hand on his and cried. 5 minutes later mommy and daddy walked in looking sad. "What happened" I said. "He is in a coma right now" daddy said. "Will he live" Jayden said. "He has a 48% chance of death" mommy said tear up. "No this can't happen not to Hayden he is my brother I can't lose him not him" I said. I fall on my knees and cry harder just then Connor walked in and he ran to me and hugged me tight and so did Hayley. Carson walk over to me and bend down and put his hand on my shoulder. "I know it's hard but you have to stay strong Hayden will make he strong and you have to believe that he will be fine" Carson said and a smooth tone. "Thanks Carson" I said. "Your welcome" he said. He got up to confer Jayden who was sitting next to Johnny who is conferring Kenzie. "Is Asher coming" I said. "I don't know I called but didn't answer so I text to tell him what happened" Connor said. "Ok" I said. I really need Asher right now to help me get through this.