It hurts me😢

1 week later
Hayden POV
So I got out of the hospital a couple a days ago and I'm feeling good and I'm happy to be with my friends and Annie and Haybug. "Hey Hayden" Annie said. "Hey Ann's" I said. She walked in and sat down next to me. "Can I tell you something" she said. "Sure" I said. "Could you not hang out with Asher" she said. "Umm why?" I said. "Well you Asher and I were dating but he hurt me and we broke up and I don't want him around. "I'm sorry Annie and don't worry I won't talk to him" I said. "Thanks" She said. "No problem...now I have to go" I said. "Where are you going" she said. "To give someone a taste of their own medicine" I said. Annie giggled a little. "Come down he isn't worth it" she said. "Bu—" I said but stopped. Annie gave the look and I sighed. "Fine" I said. "Good" She said. She gave me a quick hug and walked away.

~2 hours later~
Annie POV
Right now Hayden, Hayley and I are watching a movie in til the door bell rings. "I'll get it" Hayden said. He got up and opened the door and all I heard was yelling and then the door slammed close and Hayden walked back. "Who was that?" Hayley said. "Asher" Hayden said. "Why was he here?" I said. "To see you" Hayden said. "Oh...well thanks Hay" I said. "No problem" Hayden said. "Alright let's finish this movie shall we" Hayley said. Hayden and I both laughed and I pressed play.