Public school🤓

2 days later

Hayden POV
•BEEP• •Beep• I shut of my alarm and start to get ready for today. After I got ready Annie came in. "Hayden I need help finding something to wear" she said. "Ok come on" I said. After searching for 3 minutes I found a outfit for her. "Here" I said. "Thanks" She said. I walked out to let her change and I went to the kitchen to eat breakfast. "Good morning Hayden" mom said. "Good morning"I said. "I made you and Annie pancakes for breakfast" she said. "Thanks mom" I said. "Your welcome" she said. I walked over to the kitchen grabbed a plate and walked to the dining room to eat.

Annie POV
After I got ready I went downstairs and went to the kitchen to grab a plate of pancakes and then I went to sit across from Hayden. "Good morning" I said. "Good morning Ann's" he said. "Do you know where mom is?" I said. "Yea she left for work early" he said. "Oh ok" I said. Hayden then got up and took his plate to the sink. I checked my phone and saw it was 5:54. "We should go now" I said. "Ok let's go" he said. As we were walking we were just goofing off. "So have you ever been to public school" I said. "No I only ever did was Home school" he said. "That's cool" I said. "Yea" He said.

Hayden POV
We got to the school and before we walk in Annie stopped me. "If you need help ask me ok" Annie said. "Ok" I said. We turned to face the doors and then when we opened them a lot people were staring at me. "Hey my favorite twins" Jayden said loud. "Shhhhh" Annie and I both say. "Sorry" Jayden said. "So Hayden do you know your schedule" Kenzie said. "Ummm yea here" I said handing it to her. "Cool you have all classes but Art, Science and gym with Annie you have History, theatre, lunch and Gym with me and then with Jayden you have LA, lunch, Science, Art and Gym" Kenzie said.

Hayden Schedule
1st music
2nd LA
3rd Math
4th Science
5th lunch
6th History
7th Gym
8th Art
9th theatre

Hayden POV
"Ok guys I'll see you later" I said. Annie and I walked into Music.