Chapter 9- Bruises

**I decided to change Leon's appearance, Daniel Sharman will now play him.**

"Please let me go!" I cried out.

"Come on, let me just fuck you one last time." He unbuckled his pants and I began to get even more frightened, not for me but for my child. I tried pushing him off of me with every strength I had left in me but no luck. I fought and fought until he got tired of all that and smashed my head into the wall. He continued until I started to pass out.

"Leon, you're going to hurt our child." He suddenly stopped and looked me straight in the eyes.

"...It can't be mine, you're just trying to trap me for my money."

"No, I swear its yours. I promise you I'm not lying."

"How can you be sure? I thought you had a boyfriend."

"I do, but it's not his baby."

He proceeded to look me in the eyes and after some time, he slowly went in for a kiss. I didn't back away because I knew if I did, he was going to hurt me again. I kissed him back and we had a full blown make-out session. We were interrupted by his phone ringing, he answered letting out an irritated sigh.

When the phone call was over, Leon kissed me once more. "I'll see you soon, gorgeous."

+++++

I ordered a Lyft home and stuck out of the gala without Dale noticing. If he sees me like this, he'll be furious and out for blood. When I got home, I changed my clothes and cleaned up all of my wounds, then I went to bed. I know Dales going to be mad at me that I left without telling him but it's for the best.

I woke up by the sound of glass being shattered. "Why the bloody hell would you leave!?! I was worried sick about you."

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to go home and I didn't want to bother you."

"I don't care, you should have stayed, your excuses are not going to make me any less angry with you."

"... Okay, good night." I turned the lights off and laid on the right side of the bed. A few seconds later, Dale turns it back on. He was just looking at me with so much concern, I instantly got scared. I know that I should've used a little makeup to cover the bruises up but that would've taken a long time and I knew he was going to be home soon.

"Braxton... who gave you those bruises?"

"Um, no one. I was just being clumsy and fell."

"Cut the bullshit! Who did this to you, tell me!?!" For the first time since this relationship started, I was scared of him and what he'll do. I never thought that I would be, but I am.

"I can't tell you, I'm sorry."

"Why? Who are you trying to protect?"

"No one, just trust me."

"...Okay, then." With that said, Dale left.

+++++

Dale didn't come home last night, which I was expecting. There was nothing good to eat here, so I decided to go grab something to eat. I'm not really that much into Chic-fil-A like most people, I prefer Taco Bell or Coney Island over anything. But I'll go with Coney Island today. It wasn't that crowded in here like usual because its still a bit early in the morning, so I was out of there in a few minutes.

As you know, I still don't know how to drive, so I have to walk and I didn't feel like waiting on a Uber nor a Lyft. Yep, I know, very stupid of me. I felt as though someone was following me, I turn around to see a black Ferrari slowly driving behind me. So my black ass started running to the house as quickly as I can, with my food still in my hands.

I was almost through the gate until the person got out of the car and it was Leon. I was still a little scared but not that much because I knew he wasn't going to hurt me because of the baby.

"What are you doing here?"

"I told you that I'll see you soon."

"I didn't think this soon."

"Well, I wanted to surprise my Queen."

I cringed. "Ew, don't call me that."

"I will call you whatever the hell I want."

"Don't get it twisted, just because you're the father of my child, does not mean I won't get you hurt."

"You had so many opportunities to, but yet you haven't."

He has a point, I did but I just can't find myself to do that. I'm being dumb and should want him to pay for raping me but I somehow don't. And even if I did press charges, he would still get away with it because he's rich, white, and privileged.

"Look, I don't have time for this. Can you please leave, my boyfriend could be here any minute."

"I could care less about your boyfriend. In fact, I would love for him to catch me fucking you, while you moan and yell my name."

"That's not gonna happen, now go away."

"Actually, it is. Let's go." Leon yanked my hand roughly, which caused me to drop my food and we walked through the gate, into the house. "Where's your bedroom?" I remained silent and didn't tell him, so he just went to the guest room. He threw me on the bed, and began to undress, he then started to take my clothes off too. I actually let him this time, I didn't resist nor complain. But as he was having his way with me, I thought of Dale and only him.