Chapter 11- Pills N' Potions

"So what's it going to be, leave or die?" I asked Leon.

I honestly didn't want to kill him but I would if I had to. He just stood there, smirking, he didn't seem like he was scared at all. Leon moved towards me slowly, while I backed up from him, I ended up falling like a white girl over thin air. I mistakenly dropped the knife a few feet away from me, Leon took that as an opportunity to take it. Me being pregnant, I wasn't as fast as he was, so he got the knife before me. Leon got on top of me, with the knife to my throat. I kicked, hit, screamed... nothing seemed to work... I'm too weak and vulnerable. Times like this, I do need Dale, he's the only one that can get me out of this.

"Get up. Lead the way to your bedroom." He demanded. I did as told but didn't say a word to this idiot. I walked as slow as I could just to stall, hoping Dale would walk through that door any second.

We reached the top stair, he still didn't arrive. I opened the guest room door, took my clothes off, and lay on the bed. Leon stood before me, naked as well, knife still in his hand. He spread my legs for entrance, I closed my legs every time he opened them.

"You're just making this hard for yourself. Keep doing that, I'll hurt the baby. Be a good slut, I'll spare our child." I immediately stopped resisting. "I just came here today for a quick fuck, but you just wanted to be a difficult bitch I guess. Now I have to punish you and don't think I'll go easy on you. You just had to bring the bad side out of me, huh?" I ignored him and let him do whatever to my body.

It hurt so bad, Dale and I have never had sex like this. My vagina ached, feeling dizzy from the choking, he was cutting me everywhere on my body with the knife while still fucking me. Overall, I'd rather be dead than be here right now. He continued to torture me for hours, after a while, I didn't cry or scream. I guess I got used to the pain. Eventually, blood started to slide down my leg... I knew for sure that I was having a miscarriage. I tried my best to push him away but I didn't have any strength left in me. It was obvious this was Leon's intention all along, I shouldn't have believed this lying piece of shit. He's taking away my baby, he's taking away the only thing that was keeping me alive through all this bullshit.

Finally, Leon stopped. He was on top of me, breathing heavily in my ear. He whispered, "Don't ever disobey me like that again. Next time... I might kill you too." Little did he know, he already did.

++++

When Leon left, I was still in bed contemplating whether I should kill myself or not. I mean, If I do take my life, Dale and my family would be heartbroken but I'm sure they'll get over it. I mean, wouldn't they? My parents have other kids, Dale loves me, but he'll find someone else later in life and forget all about me.

So I look through the bathroom drawers for Dales' painkillers from when he was shot. There weren't many in there but it was just enough for me to kill myself or at least hurt me to the point I'm in critical condition. I took them one by one, they were hard to swallow since I didn't drink any water. After some time, I finally started to get dizzy. I fell to the ground, hitting my head on the glass shower doors, breathing heavily; hoping that every breath I took, would be my last. 

Unfortunately, my plan failed. I saw someone running towards me, even with my blurry vision I knew it was Dale. I kicked him in the face with the little strength I had left, wishing it would knock him out and of course, it didn't. He dragged my body to the toilet, held my head up so I won't fall in, and shoved two fingers down my throat. I gagged, struggling to get out of his arms. Some of my throw up got on his clothes, he didn't seem to care or notice. After all the pills were out of my system, Dale carried me to our bedroom since there's a bunch of blood everywhere in this one.

Once there, he placed me on our bed, immediately calling 911 without taking his eyes off me. I began to feel dizzy again, I ended up passing out, not waking up until hours later in a hospital bed. Dale was beside my bed, with one hand on his head and the other holding my hand. He had his eyes closed, seemed like he was in deep thought. I didn't want to disturb him but I just needed to talk to him. "Dale," I struggled to get my words out, he quickly raised his head. "I'm so sorry..."

"Stop apologizing. I know you did this because of Leon. I just wanted to let you know he's not going to get away with this."

"Dale... he took away my baby." I began to cry but even that hurt. Dale held me for I don't know how long. He whispered in my ear that its going to be okay and that he's not going to stop until he catches Leon. I can't help but think some of this is my fault, like I really should have let Dale protect me but I didn't. But this is my second chance, I'm going to stop being so stubborn and get the help I need. I love Dale and for his sake, I'm going to kill that bastard, and this time, I'm not going to be a scared little bitch...

********

Authors note- Hey, y'all. I'm back after so long, I hope you guys are still with me. This chapter may not be my best but I tried.