Three ~ Sofia

Happy Friday!! 😁

Sofia's POV

I get out of his car after asking what school he's going to be attending.

Unfortunately for me, it's Hazel High.

The same school I'm in.

Great.

I start walking towards my house, which was still two blocks away when I hear a car horn blaring behind me.

"What the-" I start to say as I see Jonathan climb out of his car.

"You forgot your phone in my car," he shouts, running over to me and handing me my phone.

"Oh...uhm thanks," I say back, grabbing my phone from his hand.

"So uhm...see you around," he walks back to his car, climbing in and drives away.

I start walking home again, this time without any distractions.

I pull my phone and earbuds out and plug into my music.

On my walk home, Amnesia by 5 Seconds of Summer, Cold in LA by Why Don't We, Weak by AJR, Welcome to the Black Parade by My Chemical Romance, Dirty Laundry and Last Young Renegade by All Time Low, and thank u, next by Ariana Grande, blare into my ears.

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

"Hey, honey. You were out longer than usual, is everything okay?" Mom asks me, greeting me in her apron that says, "Stay Out Of My Kitchen!"

I remember that; Rose, Shawn, and I got that for her when she turned thirty-nine last year.

Instead of saying anything, I saunter up to my room and carefully shut the door before letting the tears fall.

I collapse onto my bed and eventually cry myself to sleep.

•DREAM•

"Shawn!" I yelled as he tickled me, "stop...I can't...breathe," I said, out of breath from laughter.

He kept tickling me until I was able to bring my knee up and push him off of me.

He fell off his bed and landed right on his ass.

I started laughing again, earning a glare from Shawn.

"Why did you do that?" He asked me.

"Because you wouldn't stop. I had to get to off some how," I grinned.

"Not. Fair," he whined.

"Too fucking bad, baby," I said, laughing again.

"Hey!" He shouted at me.

"What?"

"Stop laughing."

"Then shut up," I said.

"Why should I?" He smirked.

"Because I said so," I grinned and he just glared at me, not saying a word, "ha! I win!"

"Just this once, Sof, Just this once," he said, getting up and throwing himself back onto his bed, nearly crushing me.

"Hey! You almost landed on me!"

He smirked, "you pushed me off my bed though."