Valentines

This is gonna be horrible.

Peter had made so many cards be couldn't hold them in his hands. He was also to nervous to put them in his backpack in fear of them being crushed, so he took a small Iron Man backpack he's had since he was eight.

He filled that backpack with the Valentines, having to hold some of them in his hand still. He didn't mind.

He got to work, getting into his costume and swinging both of his backpacks over his shoulder. As soon as it was clear, Peter who was now Spiderman, leaped from his bedroom window and swung across Queens.

Peter had made many friends while doing hero work. He'd met so many amazing people who lived not-so-great- lives, so he wanted to make them ten times better.

He went to the spots where he knew they'd be and left the cards under rocks, hanging from tree branches and stuck to windows.

It took him an hour to put all the Valentines in safe spots, but he didn't rush. He still had three hours to get to class, and he would need ever second of it.

Spiderman took a second to breathe. The hero swung over to a building and sat admiring the sunrise.

Pastel pinks coated the sky with a deep red being pushed up. Some orange and yellow peered out from the sky line. A light red and pink color kissed the sides of tall buildings.

The teen smiled beneath the mask.

He stood up, jumped from the building, and began swinging across the city. Some cars were cruising down the streets, most early morning comuters and some being workers hoping to get the evening off to spend with loved ones.

Peter couldn't help but smile again as he shot a web to a street light post and hugged the corner of the turn. He flew forward, shooting through the air and straight past two large football teams.

After stopping abruptly, he jumped the fence with ease. Peter climbed up the side of a gardening shed, coating his school backpack in a thick coat of webbing. He kept the Iron Man back pack on however, still packed full with cards.

Soon, he was entering the school through a window in class he had opened the previous night, glad that no one had locked it. A digital clock on one wall read the time as 3:22 AM, and Peter sighed with relief that he had roughly two and half hours before he had to start sneaking around, since zero period classes started at 6:30.

He began with the class he was in, hacking into the computer on the teacher's desk and finding the seating chart. He then left cards to each respective student on their desk. He also pulled a small metal cube he had put in the backpack the previous night and set it on the ground right infront of the white board. He then tapped it with his foot. A small robot popped up with a red expo marker in one hand and a pink one in the other.

As a duo, they were unstopable. Peter had spread cards all around the school and the robot had left different photos drawn on white boards, each on different.

By the time they had finished, Peter's phone was at 50% and the clock read 4:41. Peter rushed to the gym, dropping his robot friend which he named Doodler in his backpack, and replaced it with a cricluar robot that expanded.

This one was called He.

In one hand, it depsensed red, white and pink balloons and the other filled them with helium. The robot then put dropped them on a large tarp Peter had hanging from the roof of the gym, rigged to release when he pulled a string hidden beneath the bleachers. The tarp purposley matched the color of the ceiling, so no one would notice much of a difference and go to investigate.