↔Chapter 3↔

Days turned into weeks and much to my doom I didn't get to see much of Lynx's girlfriend as I wished. That is until the third week of September came around, when my brother came home one day saying she was going to come over for dinner to invite us personally somewhere. Like a kid in a candy store given full reign to decide how much candy, I immediately went to prepare for dinner. I was beyond ecstatic she was going to grace me with her presence longer than the usual amount of time I've seen her. After taking a shower and choosing an outfit worthy for dinner, I made my way downstairs where it seemed everyone was already gathered at the front door greeting her like family.

"Eeeek! its soooo good to see you again sweetheart.... come, come lets head into to the living room to talk before dinner is served" Mother dragged the poor girl even before I could say hello, guess I'll settle from a far to give her my greetings.

We moved into the living room that was hardly used,  because we felt the kitchen was more cozy for our family dinner talks. Father , mother, Abrielle , and my brother sat on the long L couch while I decided to take the solo recliner not that far; I mean I'm sure I would be left out of this conversation anyway. Still to my utter shock when she sat down next to my brother she turned her gaze towards me and smiled as a greeting. That moment left me gasping for air even after she turned her head back towards my parents.

"Thank you for letting me come to dinner Mr.&Mrs. Christopoulos"

"Oh no worries hun if it was up to me you would have been to our house ages ago!" Most likely she would have kidnapped her since she couldn't stop pestering Lynx about her likes and dislikes after the day we had met her.

" Please don't be frighten by my wife, she just likes to show her emotions more than people can handle sometimes." She let out a small laugh, seeing the playfulness father was saying those words with, "No worries sir I have a mother who has her moments like your wife."

"Now... now you must call us by our first names, this last name business is for formalities with people we don't know, but seeing as your dating one of my sons your not a stranger."

"Umm as you wish Mrs.Chr... I mean Jaci its just that's the way I was raised.  I'm meant to show respect towards any adult by saying their last name instead of their first." If I didn't have self discipline I would have busted out laughing, because I could see the glistening tears in my mothers eyes. Most likely wanting to smother Abrielle for what she had said, father looked impressed with her, and well my brother looked like a love sick puppy. Not many friends or girls we had brought home had been as respectful as her towards my parents; they weren't raised with proper manners I suppose. I bet my lucky boxers that my parents would demand my brother bring her every weekend for dinner now that they were smitten with her.

"So uh I.... I asked Lynx if I could come to dinner, to meet you guys more personally and to also make an invitation to my birthday party which is in four days from today"

"WHAT?!?!" Uh oh Godzilla has been unleashed! Mother turned her glare towards my brother asking almost telepathically why in the world he hadn't mentioned this to her before she came over.

"I CAN EXPLAIN!!!!" Oh this just got better, well for me at least because they had just become my own personal entertainment for the night. I mean who needs reality TV when your own brother is signing his own death?