↔Chapter 4↔

The day for Abrielle's party came, and like we had all promise we dressed according to the occasion and made our way to the event. My mother was wearing a dark purple dress that made her look really beautiful. I bet father would have a hard time keeping off the male attention of her tonight. As for us three we sported black and white tuxes, but our hair was styled differently according to the way we each liked. Our parents had managed to wrap their present in a small envelope, my brother had purchased a custom charm bracelet that had different charms representing her likes. I had managed to purchase the piano she wanted with the help of her mother, which none of the family knew I had done. Getting into the family car, with father driving we made our way not that far from home just a little bit further south. Where the open land of Texas could be seen for miles except the few houses that were built on some of the properties.

We arrived at what seemed one of the biggest houses out here, because it ran for miles well I might have been exaggerating but it was a pretty huge house. Father parked the car in front of the door so valet could take the car, and we could make a quick entrance inside. Passing through mahogany doors that had intricate designs on them we came across a table were a girl sat behind a table looking beyond bored. I cleared my throat to get her attention, when she finally noticed us she blushed a deep shade of red making me smirk quickly.

"S..sorry welcome, may I have your names  please so I can mark you off the list?" I think I will get to know her, she resembled my brother's girlfriend a lot maybe they were family? who knows but seeing as I couldn't have the real thing might as well try to forget.... "Are you related to Abrielle?" My questioned confused her a bit, but I'm guessing she didn't mind because she answered me anyway "Uh yes were cousins"

"Ah I see the resemblance now, anyways excuse me for distracting you away from your question, but we are the Christopoulos family

Something flashed through her eyes instantly that I didn't get to decipher because she quickly turned her eyes to the list in search for our last name. When finding it she crossed it off and turned towards us again "You guys will be seated in the blue table, enjoy my cousin's party." As we nodded our heads, I had to do something before I followed the rest of my family through the doors behind her.

"Hopefully you aren't busy later to save me a dance kou-kla(doll)" I didn't get to see her reaction, because I had turned around and made my way behind the doors my family had gone through seconds ago. The place looked nice, with little lights hanging from the ceiling, along with other things like pictures, and pieces of papers with stuff written on it that you couldn't really notice. People were sitting all around surrounding the center where I'm guessing the dance floor was placed at. Looking around for my family, I caught sight of them at the very front of the tables leaving me confused a bit, but I shrugged it off. Getting to our table and sitting down I saw we were joined by other people I was not familiar with. One of them at least I had already gotten to meet seeing she helped me with Abrielle's present, the others however were still strangers to me.

"Excuse me, I didn't mean to interrupt I needed to tie my shoes that's why I didn't get to tell you guys to wait for me" Father simply nodded and mother immediately took up conversation "Look Orion this is Abrielle's mother Clariee, her sister Annalise,  her brothers Paolo, DeAngelo, and Carlo.

"Its a pleasure to meet you.... thank you for having us for this special night.