↔Chapter 5↔

I walked back to my table seeing my parents grinning from ear to ear in my direction making me chuckle. My mother hugged me and kept repeating how proud of me she was since I was able to help when I didn't necessarily need too and father just patted me on my back. After a couple more congrats and applauses from the crowd for the dancers, everyone finally sat down and waited for Clariee to address us.

"Family and friends we have gathered here today to welcome my youngest into adulthood  somewhat since she won't let me do this next year when it should count!" The guest laughed probably knowing the stubborness Abrielle gave her mother in not wanting this party next year.

"It is with great pleasure to present to you the little bella of the family Abrielle Arya Ruby Arana" Everyone clapped and cheered her on while she smiled brightly at everyone as she grabbed the mic from her mother.

"Thank you all for being here on a special day, I want to thank all who have donated to the charity of my choosing tonight and now please enjoy the rest of the night as our guest!" Once again everyone clapped and then out of no where waiters started to serve what seems like our meal for the night.

Father turned to Paolo and asked "I didn't know we were suppose to make a donation"

"

It was kind of last minute because Bella didn't want presents like every year and finally decided she wanted our guest to donate money to a charity of her choosing.... some guest were told  and others weren't because they are close family who had already bought her presents"

Wow! what else will this girl shock me with? She couldn't possibly be real, I know putting her on a high pedestal was a lot, but I just didn't really see any flaws from her. While the adults talked more, my brother finally decided to get up and go spend quality time with his girlfriend who at the moment was being surrounded by guys who looked to share the same features as her. As my brother left Clariee finally came back to the table with Annalise sharing some last minute words before they reached our table.

"Orion I wanted to thank you for helping out when you didn't have too, and as my gratitude I will be in your debt for any favor you ask of me" Before I could answer her, Carlo choked on his wine making DeAngelo pat him on the back leaving me confused as to why the reaction.

"Our little sister doesn't give out free favors like that it usually takes time for her to like someone. Especially someone as young as you, but you've managed to do it in little time which is why he is reacting like this"

Nodding my head showing that I understood "There's no need for that I did it because I wanted to do it there's no secret agenda on my behalf. She'ss my sister in law  in away almost family I couldn't deny her because its not in our culture to do so for women of our family."

She smiled at my response and waved over a waiter to serve us our dinner, thank god because I was starving since I was busy all day with Abrielle's present. I could hear the delight sound my stomach made when I took the first bite then another one until I was all done with my dinner. Looking up I noticed Abrielle and Lynx had come to sit down along with four new faces who I didn't know while everyone was staring at me with amusement making me turn red slightly.

"Dam brother you would think we keep you in a basement locked away from the world and don't feed you by the way you just devoured that whole entire meal"