CHAPTER FIVE

STOKELEY POV

"Do you wanna come up to my room?" I ask Jahseh as his eyes roam around my house.

He looks over at me and says, "Yeah." "Okay. You can go first." I say, motioning for him to go up the stairs.

It's not that I'm nice. I just wanna get a better view of his ass.

He starts to walk up slowly. His hips sway back and forth. I follow behind him and stare at his ass the whole time.

"Stokey, which room?" Jahseh asks. I quickly divert my eyes from his ass and look into his eyes. "Oh, um follow me." I say while walking in front of him and towards my door. I open it and realize it's dirty.

"Sorry it's so dirty. It's the one room I didn't clean." I say kinda embarrassed. He walks up next to me and says, "it's a lot cleaner than my room." I laugh slightly and he pouts.

"Aww that's cute." I say while sitting down on my spin my chair. He blushes and pouts more. "See, it's cute." I say and he blushes harder. He sits down on the corner of my bed. The bed is one of the only clean things in my room.

"So, Stokey What do you like to do around here?" Jahseh asks as I spin back and forth on the chair. "Aww it's cute when you call me Stokey." He blushes more, "But I honestly don't do much around here. Just hang out with the guys that's it." I say while spinning in a circle.

I stop spinning and face him. I look into his eyes and he blushes, "What?" He asks. "I don't know you're just hella fine." I sigh and he blushes really adorably. He tries to hide the blush with his sweater paws.

"Ya know you remind me of this one dude I used to date. He would get all blushy every time I complimented him and he was the only other person who would call me Stokey. He was a good boyfriend but I guess the world ain't want us together." I say while looking down.

"W-what happened to him?" Jahseh asks with concern in his voice. "At first he attempted suicide then he succeeded. He hung himself on our 2 year anniversary." I feel Jahseh wiping tears from my face. I ain't realize I was cryin. Pull it together Stoke, it's been 4 years. He ain't comin back.

"S-sorry for asking I didn't think you were gon-" I cut him off, "It's okay. You didn't know and I shouldn't have brought it up."

He wipes away the last of my tears and we look into eachothers eyes. He cups my cheek softly and rubs his thumb back and forth soothingly.

"BOYS TIME TO EAT!"