CHAPTER FOURTEEN

STOKELEY POV

"We should probly start goin home now." Tay says while standing up and carrying a sleepy Nahmir in his arms. "Yeah." Kimetrius says while carrying a sleepy Diego on his back.

Omar and Gazzy walk out yelling at eachother. I guess they're in a bad state right now.

"We're staying." Symere says, referring to him and Jordan. "Us too. We tryin to make sure you ain't hurt out baby Jah." Michael says as Jarad rearranges him on his lap. "Why the fuck would I hurt Jah?" I say, kinda angry that they would think that.

"Not abuse. More like you rearranging them guts so he can't walk." I blush and look over at Jah to see he's blushing too. "Daddy can rearrange these guys anyday all day." Jahseh says while winking at me. "I see you. Ight baby boy gettin confident." I wrap my arm around his shoulders and he scoots closer to me.

"See what I mean. Y'all finna fuck if we wasn't here." Symere says while rolling his eyes. We all laugh. Symere goes over to Carti and sits on his lap. Carti wraps his arms around Symere's waist and Symere rests his head on Jordan's shoulder. "Must be nice..." Jarad mumbles.

"So is y'all ever gonna go out?" Michael asks, pointing at Symere and Jordan. "Iont know. Is y'all finna go out?" Symere shoots back. "Yeah. Jarad will you be my boyfriend?" Of course Mikey asked and not Jarad. "Yeah. Must be nice to be in a relationship..." Jarad says while kissing Michael's cheek.

"So is y'all finna go out?" Jarad asks, pointing at Symere and Jordan. "If Jordan grows some balls and asks me." Symere says while rolling his eyes. "Fine you little demon child from hell. Will you go out with me?" Jordan asks. Symere smirks and says, "Of course my angel."

"He ain't no angel. That nigga is almost the devil himself." Jahseh says, causing everyone to laugh.

"So is y'all finna stay the whole night?" I ask and they say yeah. "We ain't want you to fuck Jah if y'all not datin." Michael says while rolling his eyes. I roll my eyes back but smile slightly.

"Jah I dare you to let one person of your choosing go through your phone." Symere says outa nowhere. "Okay." Jah says while handing me his phone. I unlock it and go straight to Instagram.

"Hold up. You know his password?" Jordan asks. I just nod my head and take a picture of myself.

"Eww

"Eww. Stokey you're ugly. Don't do that." Jah says while taking his phone back and deleting the picture.

"Lemme take the picture." He says while moving both of our faces in the frame of the phone. He snaps the picture and damn he looks good.

I take his phone back and post it

I take his phone back and post it. Barley 10 seconds later there are thousands of likes and comments. He's pretty popular on Instagram. I read through some comments.

Xx_BabyAngel_xX Aww! Couple goals!

someone-help-me @Xx_BabyAngel_xX they're not datin dumbass

Aye-Aye I see y'all lookin cute

He's.My.Angel how are you so attractive. I look like a potato 😭

fucklove me too. Let's be potato buddies

He's.My.Angel YAY! Friends!

I can't look through anymore cuz Jahseh snatched his phone from my hand.

"Hey! You're followers were entertainin me." I pout and he just smiles at me. "They think we're a couple." I say while winking at him. "I wonder why." He says sarcastically while rolling his eyes. "Maybe it's cuz we're cute together." I say while pulling him closer to me.

He smiles and snuggles into my side. "Yeah y'all really are like a couple." Jordan says while rolling his eyes. "And you ship it." Jahseh says while snuggling closer to me. "Yeah we do." Michael says. "Must be nice." Jarad says causing everyone to groan.

"Stokey I'm coooollllllld." Jahseh whines. "The hell you want me to do?! If I turn the AC off well all burn to a crisp." He pouts and says, "Gimmie your sweater."

I sigh and get up to go to my closet. I throw stuff around till I find my black sweater.

I come out of the closet (no pun intended) and throw my sweater at Jah. He puts it on and wraps his arms around himself.

"I love your sweater." He says as I sit next to him. "Glad you love my sweaters more than me." I say while wrapping my arm back around him.

"Yeah cuz the sweaters can't hurt my feelings." He sighs and snuggling into my side.

What he mean it can't hurt his feelings? I ain't finna hurt his feelings either. Why he think I'll hurt his feelings?

Big 14 bitch! UNEDITED
Don't forget to vote. It would mean a lot to me.