CHAPTER NINETEEN

JAHSEH POV

We got everybody and now we're all sitting in the movie theater waiting for this movie to start. Diego and Gazzy are on the far end of the row, talking to eachother. Symere is next to me and Nahmir's on the other side of me. Jay is on the other side of Nahmir and Michael is on the other side of Symere. I don't know what movie we're watching but I just know it's a scary movie.

I ain't got a problem with scary movies but I've watched so many so they ain't even that scary anymore.

"Aye you know what movie we watchin?" I whisper to Symere. "Nope. I just know it's a scary movie. Scary movies ain't shit tho. They do real hella boring." I nod my head, agreeing with him. "I seen almost every scary movie." I say as the previews come to an end. The lights dim and the movie starts playing. Yo this day is gon be boring as fuck.

~AFTER THE MOVIE~
JAHSEH POV

"That movie was shit." Jay complains while throwing away his trash. "Fo real." Symere adds, also throwing away his trash.

"Yo What y'all wanna do now?" Nick asks while resting his head on Jay's shoulder. They're sitting on a bench in the movie theater's lobby. "I gotta go. Jarad needs me." Michael says before leaving. "Must be nice..." Jay mutters.

If he don't shut his JaRaD headass up.

"Me anth Gathy hath to go too." Diego says with a heavy lisp, causing spit to fly out. Why can't that nigga- I mean wigga get some damn braces or somethin. Him and Gazzy leave, meaning it's just me, Nick, Symere, and Jay left.

"So what we gon do now?" Jay asks as Nahmir moves his head off Jay's shoulder. "Let's just walk around town. It's good to see some of the new shit they buildin round here." I say and they all nod their heads, agreeing.

We get up and go to leave the movies but when we walk out Jordan, Tay, Cordae, and Stokeley are all standing there. They instantly perk up when seeing us.

"Hey Mir." Tay greets while kissing Nahmir on the cheek. Symere runs over to Jordan and hugs him like he hasn't seen him in a million years. And me and Jay just walk over to Cordae and Stokeley and give them quick hugs. Ever since I basically gave Stoke a lap dance I've been shyer around him.

"Why are y'all here?" Nick asks while pulling away from kissing Tay, still looking in his eyes. "Cuz we wanted to see our friends." Cordae says as Jay sighs. "What's wrong JayJay?" Cordae asks. Jay sighs frustratedly, "I just want you to fuck up my guts already."

"Aight. I been wanted to clap yo cheeks." Cordae says while grabbing Jay's hand and walking away with him.

"Must be nice..." I say. Damn Jarad's rubbin off on me. "Right. Seems like erybody been gettin they cheeks clapped but me." Symere says and me and Nahmir nod, agreeing with him. "Then lemme clap them." Jordan says while grabbing Symere and walking in the opposite direction of Cordae and Jay.

"Yeah Cmon Mir. Let Daddy show you how much he loves you." Tay says, causing nick to blush. They also walk away, holding hands. I turn to Stokeley and smile.

"I love you Jah but I'm not gonna clap yo cheeks. Maybe some other time." He winks at me and I blush.

He wraps his arm around my shoulders and we walk away down the sidewalk. I really like Stokeley and I wanna tell him but iont know how.

This book is almost over! I was thinking of making a second book but I don't know if I want to. But stick around cuz I'm gonna put out a Playboi Uzi book soon.

~Junior