CHAPTER TWENT ONE

JAHSEH POV

I wake up wrapped in someone's arms. Where the fuck am I? I rub my eyes and sit up. Stokeley's arms were the ones around me. I look around and realize I'm still in Jahmier and Isaiah's house.

Shit my mom doesn't know where I am! She probly doesn't care tho. I stand up and stretch. Cracking a few bones in the process. "Hey Jah." I turn around to see Isaiah. "Good morning Izzy." I reply while walking towards him. "You want something to eat?" Isaiah asks while walking into the kitchen. I follow him and sit on the low counter. "Sure."

I hesitate before asking, "When Stokey fucked you, did it hurt?" His facial expression changes and he has to regain himself before saying, "Y-yeah at the beginning it hurted real bad cuz he's thick and long. But the more he did it the easier it was to take." He then turns around and looks through the cabinets for something.

At least I'm good at taking dick so it's not gonna hurt as much. "Why? You plannin ok him fuckin you?" Isaiah playfully nudges me and I blush. "Maybe..." I smile and he laughs.

"What y'all laughin about?" I turn around and see a shirtless Jahmier standing in the doorway. My eyes roam all over his chest and abs. His sharp v-line showing just a little bit. I wanna run my hands all over him just like how I used to- JAHSEH STOP! You have a boyfriend now, you can't be thinking these things.

Jahmier walks over to Isaiah but winks at me when walking by. Did he see me staring? Hopefully not. "Good morning beautiful." Jahmier tells Isaiah while hugging him and kissing his lips. Isaiah runs his hands up and down Jahmier's chest. "Good morning baby." They pull apart from their hug and Jahmier winks at me again. My face heats up slightly but it's defiantly not noticeable.

"So is we finna eat something?" Jahmier asks while hopping up on the higher counter next to mine. "Yeah I'm gon make pancakes." Isaiah says while turning back to what he pulled out of the cabinet. I get up and walk back out to the living room. I just need to see Stokey to remind me how much better he looks than Stokey. (Even tho Jah got  abs and Stokey is just the right amount of chubby).

I walk closer and see that he's awake. "Good morning Stokey." I say softly while hugging him from behind. I feel him smile, "Good morning Jah." I walk around the couch and sit on his lap. He puts his head on my shoulder and sighs. "We have to tell the guys that we go together now." "Yeah! I can't wait!" I squeal like a little girl.

Stokey laughs slightly and rolls his eyes. See Stokey is Breyer the Jahmier in many ways and defiantly cuter than Jahmier. Jahmier be lookin like a ostrich. Ugly bird ass nigga. I love Stokey and ONLY Stokey!

UNEDITED
Also I wanna dedicate this chapter to xxxtentaction_baby because of all the comments they been leavin and all the support they givin me. Love you❤️