CHAPTER TWELVE

JAHSEH POV

"Bye Stokey." I say while giving him a long hug. "Bye Jah. See ya tomorrow." "I just realize we ain't hang out with the guys." I say. We're still hugging. My head is on his chest and my arms around his waist area. His arms are around my waist, really close to my ass.

"I forgot about them honestly." He chuckles slightly. Just grab my ass already. He moves his hands just below my ass. He rubs the back of my thigh then pulls away from the hug, "Bye Baby Boy." He walks out the front door and closes it behind him.

Why he teasin me? He coulda just grabbed it. I turn around and see my mom starin at me.

"I know y'all got somethin goin on. I like it tho, y'all cute." Then she walks away. I release a breath I ain't even realize I was holdin. I thought she was finna yell at me. I look out the window and realize it dark out.

I head upstairs and flip down on my bed. Wait I can unlock my phone! I pick up my phone and unlock it. I am immediately met with a really cute picture of Stokeley on my Instagram. Really??? This nigga took my phone just to post a picture of himself.

 Really??? This nigga took my phone just to post a picture of himself

xxxtentacion This was my first surprise baby boy. Now check your messages😘

It has over a thousand likes tho. (I'm pretty popular on insta.) There are lots of comments too. Most of them saying how sexy he is and some asking for his @. Then there was one that caught my eye.

'Are you and him dating cuz he called you baby and most friends don't call eachother baby'

I was confused at first but when I scrolled back up to the picture the caption read; 'This was my first surprise baby boy. Now check your messages😘'

I close the app and go to messages. As I expected there was a message from him that read; 'Short little adventure did you like it?' I respond with; 'Yeah❤️' then go back on Instagram to read through some comments.

fucklove where'd you find a cutie like him?

life_is_pointless @fucklove right! I want one too!

A-Stray y'all stay gassin him up. He ain't even that cute...

He's.My.Angel @A-Stray and you stay puttin your unwanted opinions on the internet

wokeuplikethis so y'all datin or no? Cuz if not either one of u can hmu

love_you_long_time what's his @

Aye-Aye yeah @xxxtentacion what's his @

life's.hard I wanna know his @ too!

I switch over to messages and text Stokeley.

Seh-Seh what's ur @

Stokey why u wanna know

I roll my eyes. Why he gotta be so aggy?

Seh-Seh cuz a whole bunch of my followers want ur @

Stokey it's @theslumpgod Iont know why they want it tho. They all probly horny 15 yr old girls and I'm gay sooo

Seh-Seh 🙄 but ur attractive so they finna try to get wit u

Stokey Yeah u right. I'm hella attractive

Seh-Seh stop gassin urself up. U ain't that cute

Stokey I hate u Jah

Seh-Seh luv u too Stokey 😊

I switch back over to Instagram and start following him, then I go in the comments and type; 'For all you guys that wanted his @ it's @theslumpgod' Barley seconds later there are more comments.

wokeuplikethis @xxxtentacion thank you!

love_you_long_time @xxxtentacion OMG ThAnK yOu! ❤️

Aye-Aye all my love goes ur way ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤💖 @xxxtentacion Thank youuuuuu!

There's a lot more but Iont have time to read them all. I check the time, 11:53. 7 minutes till midnight. I should probly go to sleep. I get another message from Stokey.

Stokey see u tomorrow. Right?

Seh-Seh Yeah. Good night Stokey ❤️

Stokey goodnight baby boy

I find this chapter very adorable. Iont know why. Please vote and comment it would mean a lot to me.

~Junior~