Chapter 1

' (y/n) ! ' You heard your name being screamed by your favorite cousin.

   ' Cartman! ' You ran to him, pulling him into a hug. Yes, the biggest asshole in south park was your cousin. You knew how evil he was, but you and Cartman had a soft spot for eachother. You two were very close even if you used to live in another part of town. Luckily, you and your family moved to South Park. You were going to begin unpacking until Cartman barged into your room.

   ' I've missed you so much, dumbass. ' He said, sitting on the soft, (y/f/c) bed.

  Decorating your new room, you chuckled, ' I've missed you more, fatass. ' You hung a poster on top of your desk, organized your shoes , placed your clothes in the drawers and lit candles around the room. After deciding to organize the room after speaking to Cartman , you sat next to him on the bed which led to many of his evil stories he's done to the people in South Park being told. You gotta admit, you saw Cartman as a psycho, but even so, he was family and you loved him dearly.

   ' So are you going to South Park High? ' He asked, eyes shining with excitement.

   ' Well not yet. It's the middle of April- meaning school is about to end, so there is no point in randomly showing up. I guess I'll take online classes for now until the next school year starts. '

Time has passed and it's the beginning of June. School ended, summer started. For the past few weeks Cartman has been trying to get you out of your room to interact and make friends , but you declined as your room was your comfort place. Plus, you just weren't ready to make friends. However, one day your name was called by your parents in the living room. Sliding your feet into slippers, you got up and walked down the stairs only to see luggages besides the two couple.

' Honey, your father and I are going out of town to- '

   You interrupted your mother, ' Why? ' Your eyes were
covered in disappointment. We just moved in here! Why are they leaving? To add, without me ?! , you thought as many things were going through your head.

   ' Well you would know why if you didn't freaking interrupt me. Jeez.' She rolls her eyes which startled you. Well okay then Ms Sassy pants. She continued, ' As I was saying, Your father and I are going to Europe to taste this delicious food that isn't available here. Plus, we just need some time for ourselves. '

   Your father chuckled, ' Yeah, time for ourselves as in-'

' Please don't complete that sentence. ' You mentally gagged. ' Well, okay then. Am I going to stay home alone then? '

' Yes, but just for a week, so don't worry we'll come back soon. Here's $300 for food. Just food, [y/n].'

' Okay mom. ' You turned around, ready to walk back to your room.

' What? You're not going to kiss us goodbye? ' Your mother questioned, tapping her foot in annoyance.

' Oh, right. ' You apologized, kissing them and wished them a happy trip. They left, having you walk back up to your room. Finally, the house is all to yourse-

' (Y/n) MY MOM TOLD ME YOUR PARENTS LEFT FOR A TRIP. LETS PARTY. ' Cartman yelled, slamming the door open.

Jesus fucking Christ.