Chapter 11

A/N : You guys are really making my day by commenting and voting on my chapters :') you guys deserve the whole world! Which in this case - is Kyle. He is the world ;) So I'm going to give you Kyle. Ha yeet, no you're not. Plot twist, Kyle ends up with Stan. Hehe anyways, on to the show !
~
Your POV

I took a bite out of my warm pizza, " Jou ont no," I gulped the piece of of pizza in order for Nicole to understand me, " You don't know how embarrassing it was crying in front of Kyle. Again."

"Awh baby, I'm sorry about that." She said behind the screen, " I wish i was with you right now to hug you!"

"But nooo, you're on your baecation with Token." I giggled, " If you don't come back with babies, I will be mad! I want to be an auntie already."

"Girl- I will never get pregnant during highschool." She replied. Nicole was currently out of state with Token and his family. Hm. My mom can't even let me go on a field trip.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever you say." I glanced upon a notification I received from Clyde.

You okay?

Nicole noticed my face focusing on something other than her, "What are you looking at?"

I glanced back at her , looking at her confused face, "It was just Clyde. He asked if I'm okay."

She gave me that look. " What? " I asked. She fixed herself from laying down into a criss cross position. I already knew she was going to say something I wouldn't like.

I took the last bite of my pizza and chewed, waiting to hear what she has to say. She clapped her hands, as if she was going to preach something , "Why don't you try getting with Clyde!" She screamed.

I
choked
on
my
pizza.

I gulped the pizza to my stomach and replied, " Never. Ever. He is not my type, he told me he misses Bebe, and let me say this again: not my type."

Nicole shrugged, "I'm just saying. Give it a try."

"Eh, i'm tired of boys now. Plus Cartman told me to never see him him that way."

"Oh right, how is he?" Token asked , interrupting me and Nicole's girl talk. He tried to fit himself into the camera in order for me to see him in the screen.

"I don't know honestly. I haven't checked up on him. He's been busy with.. I don't know? Being evil most likely."

"Well if you see him , tell his fatass i said ,' hey'!" Token responded. Nicole gave him an annoyed look , leading him to steal a kiss from her.

"Ew, get a room." Suddenly, there was a knock coming from the front door.

" Y/N!"

"Oh, I have to go. Have fun at your trip Nicole. Love you!" I closed my laptop, ending the facetime call. I yell out from inside my room, informing him that i'm in my room. I lay back on my bed, waiting for the bothersome of a kid to interrupt my alone time.

Unsurprisingly, the door bursts open, "You will never guess what happened!" He said with excitement.

"What, Cartman?" I stood up from my bed and checked my phone.

Shit, I thought, I forgot to answer Clyde.

Yeah, i'm okay :') thank you.
delivered

"I tricked Butters into thinking there's an apocalypse going on here! And-and," Cartman suddenly lost breathe from running upstairs, "Hold on." He sat down next to me in bed and regained his energy. He puffed, preparing himself to continue the evil story he's done to Butters. "He actually believes me!"

"You're horrible."

"Yeah, yeah. I get that a lot." He stood up and made his way out of my room.

"Where are you going?" I asked, following behind him. Cartman leads the way downstairs to the kitchen, but was interrupted with Clyde opening the front door.

"Hey Y/-"

"Y/N, what the fuck," Cartman shot a death glare at me,

"Uh, the door was ope-" Clyde tried to explain, but was interrupted.

"I told you to never talk to him."

"What? Why?" The offended brown haired boy closed the door behind him and sat down on the couch. I stared at both of them - Cartman planning his death and Clyde just staring like a confused puppy.

"You said not to talk to him more than friends." I continued walking to the kitchen and grabbed a glass, pouring water for Clyde.

Clyde and I have been growing a bond lately which is crazy to me. He did promise me to never ' like ' me and that his intentions with me are genuine. We both agreed that we need friends, so that's what we are.

I calmed Cartman down, reassuring him that if Clyde "breaks my heart" , then I give him permission to plan the funeral. But for now, not to worry about it. After a while, Cartman noticed my house had no sweets since I haven't picked up groceries, so he immediately left.

"Maybe Kenny has some!" I yelled out as he was leaving.

"Yeah, right!" He yelled back. I giggled and sat down next to Clyde to watch Family Guy.

Kyle's POV

"Alright, I'll catch you guys later."

After a whole day of playing at Stan's house, I decided to leave. Stan insisted we all sleep over at his house, but so many thoughts were going through my mind.

Unfortunately, I didn't bring my car, so I have to walk home in the middle of the night. It was surprisingly chilly; however, I don't mind. I love the peace and quiet. I plugged my headphones in my phone and noticed a notification from the one and only anon. My heart pounded quickly- reading the message I received.

"Take Bebe to the pool that Clyde is hosting on August 10."

I have plans that day..
read 11:36 p.m.

Do it or you will lose the game.
No questions asked.

shit, I mumbled.