Chapter 2

' No.'

' Cmon, idiot! This is a perfect chance to make new friends here.' I sighed since I had to walk back down the stairs. Cartman led his way to the kitchen, opening the fridge and grabbing his favorite ice cream. I stared at him while considering letting him throw a party at my house. I have to admit, it was kind of boring now just staying in my room. I finished rewatching all my shows so there was nothing else to do. Plus, I recently just bought a really cute dress for no reason. But now I have a reason to wear it!

' Fine, alright. But you're paying for all the snacks, drinks, balloons and many more. This has to be perfect, because I'm trying to get a good impression, fatass.' I whined and crossed my arms thinking he will take me more serious. ' The party will start at ,' I checked my watch. It was 3 pm. I guess I could give Cartman 3 hours to get the house party ready. ' 6 pm. '

' Got it! ' He cheered happily and ran out the door.

Cartman has a cousin?
I heard she's pretty hot
Ugh another Cartman 2.0. But I guess i'll go, i have nothing else to do.
This better be freaking good. Or else her whole reputation will be over.

Cartman informed everyone from South Park High and news spread pretty quickly. I mean, South Park is a really small town. However, he didn't know who would attend. He- of course- knew Stan, Kenny and Kyle would attend, though. As a matter of fact, he asked them to help him throw the party since he was, not only inexperienced, but also lazy. Kyle was in charge of the drinks, Stan was in charge of the snacks and Kenny was in charge of the games and music. Cartman was in charge with the rest.

Me ? Well, I was just laying in bed. I heard 3 different voices , aside from Cartman's, in the living room. I peeked from upstairs and saw 3 guys I have never seen before. I assume it's Kyle, Kenny and Stan, but I couldn't figure out which one is which. A guy with an orange parka, another one with a blue hat and the other one with a green hat. I blushed madly as I saw the redhead with the green hat. He was beyond cute.

' Dude, your cousin's house is pretty cool. ' The raven haired guy comments while sitting down in the couch. He puts his leg on top of his thigh and pulls out his phone- having his fingers touch the screen as if he's texting someone, "It has enough space for many people we've invited!"

Thank you, I thought as I was stalking them and their conversation, I guess it's pretty cool.

' When are we gonna meet your cousin? ' The readhead asks.

' When her lazy ass gets out of her room. ' The asshole comments.

I glared from afar. Ah shut the fuck up, asshole.

' Don't call her that, you fatass. ' I was taken aback. Wow. The redhead defended me.

' Hey! Don't give me that attitude, Kahyle.'

Oh so his name his Kyle. So cute. Why does Cartman call him ' Kahyle ' though ? Oh well, I'll ask later.

' Or else, I'll uninvite you from the party, stupid jew! ' Cartman continued.

' Um, i'm not letting you do that. ' I interrupted. Oh shit. Oh shiiiit. Shiiiiiiiiiiiit. I wasn't supposed to let them know I was listening to their conversation. I wasn't supposed to even let them know I existed until the party started in general. I mentally facepalmed, but continued to speak to sound confident,' Everyone here is invited to my party. Unless, I'll kick you out myself, fatass.'

' B-but i'm your cousin! ' He yelled.

' Your point is?' I glanced at Kyle, surprisingly making eye contact with him. His eyes shine brighter than the sun, his smile is totally wholesome, my heart skips many beats. "Anyways, I'll be going back to my room now. Thank you raven haired, orange parka and Kyle for helping out with the party. ' I smiled and returned to my room.

Whoa. She's beautiful. Kyle thought, processing what just happened.