Chapter 9

A/N : ALSO GUYS ( omg i need to stop typing in caps ) I'm writing a Craig Tucker Fanfic if you guys wanna read (◠‿◠✿) Writing about Craig and Kyle makes me so happy , i luv them hehehe. Okay, on to the show!
~

"You were trying to find Nicole, and ended up seeing her being all up on Token. How do you feel Ms. Y/N." Clyde put out his hand, shaped like a fist, pretending it to be a microphone.

I giggled, "Horrible, I wish you told me not to try to find them. This is your fault!" I pointed at him.

"Jeez Y/N, you're drunk." ( A/N , i honestly hate beer soo much. i prefer that grass 😌💅🏻 KIDDING ANYWAYS. ) Clyde laughed.

"I'm not! I'm just happy. Can I not be happy Mr. Donovan?"

"Yes you can Mrs. Donovan."

My eyes widened, " Woah there buddy."

" Sorry, sorry. Wanna go get coffee to feel better?" Clyde offered.

" Oooohhh, how very sweet of you." I said, " Yes! Please!"

Clyde chuckled, "Alright, lets get in my ca-"

"Nope."

"Nope what?"

" I'm not getting in your car."

"Why? Everyone loves my c-"

" Ah, ah, ah. Am I everyone?"

"No?" Clyde whispered. I stared at him weirdly, waiting for him to give in, "Fine, let's walk. Even though it's literally dark outside" He mumbled.

"Yay!"

~ Time skip ~

TweekBros, I read under my breath. The shop looked nice and fancy. I'm surprised it's opened late at night. Clyde opened the door and motioned me to get inside first.

I thanked him as I walked in and noticed a blonde haired guy with a green shirt behind the cashier. He looked nervous, "H-hell-hello! W-welcome! Wha-what can I g-get for you?"

"Hi, can I get the ( fav coffee )?" I asked sweetly. He nodded and started making it, " Are you getting anything Clyde?"

" Mmmm." he wondered, "nah."

The blonde guy handed me the coffee and as soon as I was going to get my wallet out, he said, "I-it's on m-me!"

" Thank you, Tweek." Clyde said. Tweek. What a significant name. I thanked him as well and made my way over to an empty table until I saw the ginger.

All of a sudden my blood boiled. All that sadness I had within me developed into anger. "Hold this." I handed the coffee to Clyde and walked towards Kyle as he was tapping his phone with his fingers.

"Kyle." His head shot upwards. As he noticed it was me, his face turned red, "What the heck?! Where have you been?" My heart pounded as hard as it can - beating as fast as it can.

"I-I can expl-"

He looks so adorable. Strands of his hair uncovered by his green hat, his big, green eyes popping out.

Shut the hell up, I told myself , Stop looking at him like that.  "No, no you can't! You ghosted me!"

I felt Clyde walk over to me and put his hand on my shoulders, noticing hot tears appearing through my eyes, "Hey calm down Y/N."

"What are you doing with this jerk?" Kyle asked.

"Jerk? Look who's talking." I shot back, " No, as a matter of fact, you're an asshole. Why couldn't you answer my messages?"

The restroom door opened, " Kyleee~" I turned my head around as I listened to a female's voice, "I'm back~ Whats all this commotion about?"