Chapter 1

I was sitting on the edge of my bed recalling memories with my first crush. Suddenly mom opens the door saying "Sydney, didn't I tell you its already time for dinner".

   I stood up from my bed totally shaking me from my thoughts earlier. So we went to the dinning room we ate dinner quietly no one dared to break our silence.

   After dinner I went to my room took a shower I put on my pajamas the pattern were little cupcakes and it was color pink since my friend gave it me on my birthday last year and I put on a white tank top tying my hair into a messy bun.

   I lay down on my bed I was already sleepy at this point of time but as soon as I started closing my eyes I can't seem to sleep so I thought of the things that I think through before dinner the day that I first met my crush.

   Now on to my flash back .

Flashback•

   When I was sitting outside our house the friend of my grandmother talked to me as he said "you know you and my son are going to be classmates as soon as you reach grade 1" .

   "How old are you again" he asks me and I said "I'm 7 years old" he said "my son is also 7 years old" then he said "You know my son is handsome,I bet that your going to have a crush on him" he said teasingly.

   "I would never have a crush on your son,he's ugly"I shouted at him.

   In embarrassment I ran inside our house.

   The school days are fast approaching it already Sunday , I am getting ready for school specifically fixing my bag. I'm so excited to meet my new classmates and also my new teacher. I'm finally in first grade. I took a bath wore my pajamas and my pink top as I fall asleep.

   I already wake up at 6:00 A.M.

   I took a bath,wore my uniform,and mom braided my hair and said" You look like a princess,dear".

   "Sorry I can't bring you to school today because I'm busy watching over your sister" with her apologetic eye then I said "Its OK mom"

   So I went to school alone. I went to to my classroom. As I got to the classroom there were only a few students there and of course the teacher was already there. So I took a seat at the back portion of the room.But someone caught my eye.

   He had a name tag saying Chase he offered me a small smile and I smiled back.

Comment 💓

Vote 💓

Fan 💓