Kabanata 11

Orientation

Pagdating ko sa gymnasium nang 12:30pm marami nang mga estudyante ang pumanta para mag attendance. The orientation is only for Business Administration students. I found the SC members all ready in the stage preparing for the program. Mrs. Patrimonio approach me and she feel that I'm not feeling well.

"Are you ready for the orientation speech Felise? Are you feeling okay? Bakit namumula iyang mga mata mo parang umiiyak ka.

"Don't worry maam I am fine po. Nagkaroon lang ng personal problem kanina pero okay na po ako ngayon.

"Are you sure iha? I'm just a little bit concerned about you that's all. I don't want you to think of problems so much. Alam kung matalino kang bata and there's a brighter future ahead of you.

"Yes maam, I will heed your advice and thank you for that.

Everything is already settled and most of the students are here. Kinakabahan ako sa speech ko at hindi ako masyadong sanay dahil si President naman palagi ang host at nag introduction pag may events or program kami.

"Good Afternoon Everyone and Welcome to the Business Administration Orientation Program. We would like to thank you all for your participation and support for this program. Before we finally start let us all stand up for the prayer and national anthem.

The prayer started and the national anthem. My heart beats so fast because of the nervousness. Zach is watching and smiling at me and he is very handsome. I'm falling in love over and over again. When he looked at me I remember the day when Anna saw us at the beach. Parang nakokonsensya parin ako hanggang ngayon at hindi ko siya matignan masyado.  After the prayer me and Rexie are the host for todays program.

"A pleasant afternoon everyone. My name is Felise Annalisa Cuevas and I'm your Student Council Vice President and here is my co hose Rexie Alona Santillan your Student Council Secretary. In behalf of our President Mikael De Guzman, I will be the one who will inform you the agenda of today's program. Before I proceed let's all welcome and hear the speech of our very lovely dean of Business Administration Department Mrs. Patricia Samonte Patrimonio.

Everyone clapped there hands and our dean start her speech.

"Thank you Felise and hello everyone especially to the freshmens. I am very pleased to have you here in our department. Business Administration have won several awards for Intramurals and other activities in Costa Verde University. I'm very happy to tell you that Business Administration Department has the most number of students alongside with the Education Department. I hope everyone of you will not will not be afraid of showing your talents and make our Department proud. I will not make this speech so long and that would be all thank you and good afternoon.

They gave a big applause for the Deans speech. I feel uneasy when Zach stares at me everytime i speak. When he whisper the word I love you kinikilig ako pero hindi ko pinapahalata. Zach is the ideal man at talagang hindi ka manghihinayang na sagutin siya because he is a great partner and a bestfriend. When the dean was done with her speech I immediately look away and start with the program.

"Thank you for that wonderful speech Mrs. Patrimonio. I know you are all been waiting for this and we will now begin with the program. This program is for the start of the School Club. So everyone of you knows that we have some certain clubs for the extracurricular activities in the University. So you can showcase your talent in whatever events that we have in school. This is also to welcome all the freshmen to our Department. I want all the freshmens to stand up.

They all stand up and I can see many of them in the crowd.

"What a nice crowd of freshmens we have here today. My advice for all of you don't be shy to ask something if you are confuse with the rules in school. You can always info us and we will answer your questions as honest as possible. This is also to strengthen our bond in our Department and be ready for all the events in the University. Rexie will do the honors of introducing the other Student Council members.

"Thank you VP for that introduction.  My name is Rexie Alona Santillan and I'm your Student Council Secretary. Alam kung paulit ulit pero pasensya na.

Ang mga estudyante ay nagtatawanan dahil talagang mapagbiro si Rexie.

"I want you to introduce the other members of the Student Council.

The Student Council Treasurer:Althea Mariz Ricaforte
The Student Council Auditor:Anastasia Joanne Miranda
The Student Council Sergeant at Arms: Arthur Tony Mejano and Ivan Sage Meyers
The Public Relations Officers: Akilonda     Berenice Molino
Jameson Clinton Bermudez
Czarina Rena Alindroga
Diego Benson Capricio

So you all know them and being a student council officers requires discipline and hardwork. We must also possessed the leadership for us to cooperate with each other. So if you are really interested next year to apply you must be ready for it physically, mentally and emotionally.

"Thank you for that Rexie and are you learning something so far guys?

"Yes we are. They all responded.

"That's great and thank you for giving your time and for listening to us. Before we adjourned you can fall in line to register for the club that you want your interested to enter. For the dance club you may go to Czarina, to the Glee Club go to Diego, to photography club go to Jameson, to the Sports Club go to Aki, for Media Club go to Althea, for the Fashion Show Club go to Anastasia, to the Art Club go to Ivan and lastly to the Math Club go to Arthur.
Thank you again for participating and have a great afternoon. We will post in the bulletin of the possible auditions for the clubs this Friday at 5pm so you will be informed.

I'm so happy because the orientation is successful and I didn't noticed Zach is waiting for me outside the gymnasium.

"Hello my queen are you tired? Zach asked.

"Yeah. Dami kasing ginagawa eh.

"Why is your eyes swelling? Umiyak ka ba kanina? Tell me what happen.

"I'm fine love wala lang ito. Masakit lang ng kaunti ang ulo ko.  Iinom ko lang ito ng gamot.

Zach just nodded at hinatid niya ako pauwi ng bahay.